Wacom Pen Display places portion of desktop offscreen.

Mothballs

The Tablet is a Wacom 20wsx running on a Windows 10 Machine, Driver 6.3.15-3 (Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, & 10). Offical Cables (Not that there's a choice really; They're hardwired into the display.) Display scaling is at 100%. Resolution is set to the native 1680x1050. Its running through a gtx 980ti Graphics card, which has up-to-date drivers. The Display itself is running the Generic Windows PNP driver: I can not seem to find a Wacom specific Display driver.
The display beside it is a Samsung SMB2240W with identical resolution which does not exhibit this issue.

Post image

Note the Blue of the background on the other screen

Quite Simply, It has stretched the display so that it's no longer all on the screen. this is NOT a Vert Position issue: The windows taskbar is happily where it's supposed to be at the bottom of the display.
I have looked at the displays Menu (The on-display menu, accessed by the buttons near the VGA/DVI selector on the top Right of the display) and it appears to only have Horizontal pitch (stretch) and V and H positioning for image adjustments. It also has a Scaling menu with "Full" "1:1" and "Aspect" but it does not appear to change anything.
I am at wits end with this thing. I've been trouble shooting this for months, and the last few groups I've asked about it I got "I don't see the issue" as a response, lol.

run windows update. remember to check if additional products is checked in the advanced windows update settings

18 minutes ago, Saksham said:

run windows update. remember to check if additional products is checked in the advanced windows update settings

On update 1909. No Change.
"Additional Windows Products" checked. No new Updates.
Manually attempting to update the Driver in Device manager; "Best Drivers for your device are already installed"
Attempting to change Scaling in NVIDIA Control panel: Does nothing.
Nvidia Driver version 445.75: No change.
Creating a custom resolution in the Nvidia Control panel: Does not work.

This has been persistent for the last six months. I honestly do not expect this to be an easy fix.

Okay. So. I managed to get it to fit on screen via Custom resolutions, but It's resulted in a very blurry and aliased image, because I'm now squishing the resolution only for it to stretch on the monitor. It's really not lending itself to a good workflow at this point. Any suggestions?

If I can get a different computer with DVI-I output, I'll test to make sure it's not an issue with this computer in particular...

Okay. Update here. And it's a freaking stupid reason as well.

Turns out that for whatever reason having DVI and Display ports working at the same time causes the monitor to bug out. Running the Wacom into an HDMI port Via a cheap adapter fixes the issue.