Weird power issues ples help bois

So about a week ago i started having random shutdowns then it got more aggressive after it shuts down i have a strix rtx 2070 the leds on its power connectors just starts flickering not just that my speakers led too it seems like a power issue but the weird thing is if i let em flicker they'll eventually go off and the system wont boot everything goes off except for the mobo led i have a strix b350f so that makes me think it might be the mobo although i had it replaced about a month ago and it seemed to be working fine. After some trouble shooting i took everything apart and assembled it back together was still having this issue but then 2 days ago i disconnected my RGB shizz and Weirdly enough it seemed to work did stress test played games and everything seemed fine but then it started to happen again today since the whole country is on lockdown cant really do much but would appreciate if anyone can help me narrow down the cause i know for sure its a power issue but have no idea whats causing it if the psu was dead it wouldn't have held up these past two day

Thanks to anyone who reads this really do appreciate your help

25 minutes ago, Void_Dragon07 said:

So about a week ago i started having random shutdowns then it got more aggressive after it shuts down i have a strix rtx 2070 the leds on its power connectors just starts flickering not just that my speakers led too it seems like a power issue but the weird thing is if i let em flicker they'll eventually go off and the system wont boot everything goes off except for the mobo led i have a strix b350f so that makes me think it might be the mobo although i had it replaced about a month ago and it seemed to be working fine. After some trouble shooting i took everything apart and assembled it back together was still having this issue but then 2 days ago i disconnected my RGB shizz and Weirdly enough it seemed to work did stress test played games and everything seemed fine but then it started to happen again today since the whole country is on lockdown cant really do much but would appreciate if anyone can help me narrow down the cause i know for sure its a power issue but have no idea whats causing it if the psu was dead it wouldn't have held up these past two day

Thanks to anyone who reads this really do appreciate your help

What power supply are you running, please use a power supply calculator to determine if the issue is that your system is drawing too much wattage for the PSU to handle (post your load wattage and recommended wattage)?

Link to OuterVision's Power Supply Calculator:    https://outervision.com/power-supply-calculator

Hope this information post was helpful  ?,

@Boomwebsearch