Best ITX motherboard?

Go to solution Solved by venturizhou,

I believe most of us read the title and not the first post? Because he did state price to performance and in terms of performance from a CPU standpoint there is not much difference between the cheapest Z87 Mini-ITX motherboard to the most expensive. I'm assuming Z87 chipset. 

Therefore I would say yes the Maximus Impact is the best motherboard because of the extra bells and whistles it offers.

But Price/Performance I would say the AsRock Z87E-ITX

I'm switching over to an ITX build to save space and I was wondering what is the best motherboard price for preformance wise? I mainly use it for light school work and gaming.

Asus Maximus VI Impact

Christian and Proud of it

Please read the CoC                                                                                                                                                                                                                              My Build Log 

Asus Maximus VI Impact

not necessarily its more over-priced than msi or gigabyte's itx boards

Please become a member of the Linus Tech Tips forum, keep writing smug remarks & let us love you. Peace out.

<| Project M13 & Silverstream. Other DIY projects |>

I'm switching over to an ITX build to save space and I was wondering what is the best motherboard price for preformance wise? I mainly use it for light school work and gaming.

What CPU are you going to use?

Main Rig:

Spoiler

AMD FX 8320 @4.5Ghz  8GB Corsair Vengeance LP Blu 1600Mhz Sapphire Vapor X HD 7950 3GB 120GB Samsung 840 Evo  Asus M5A99FX PRO R2.0 

Corsair 600T Graphite Corsair H80i Corsair CX600 2x LG 24 inch LED @1080p Logitech G700s CM Quickfire TK (Brown)

Home Server:

Spoiler

A4 6300 @3.7Ghz 5GB Kingston/Crucial DDR3 1600Mhz 1TB WD Green 2TB Seagate Barracuda

500GB WD Blue 2x Gigabit NIC Antec 300 OCZ 500w PSU Gigabyte F2A68HM-HD2 R1.1

not necessarily its more over-priced than msi or gigabyte's itx boards

Yes, But he said the best ITX motherboard so in my opinion the Asus maximus VI is the best out of the rest but the others are not bad just in my opinon Asus's is the best out of those

Please read the CoC                                                                                                                                                                                                                              My Build Log 

Yes, But he said the best ITX motherboard so in my opinion the Asus maximus VI is the best out of the rest but the others are not bad just in my opinon Asus's is the best out of those

OR asus rampage iv extreme just sayin :P never dies

OR asus rampage iv extreme just sayin :P never dies

That Is an EATX motherboard not ITX

ASUS' ITX boards with the VRM daughterboards are hands down the best ITX boards you will ever see, hear about or touch. They are legend.

Both on Z77 and Z87.

The Maximus is pointless though. Get the pros.

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.

I believe most of us read the title and not the first post? Because he did state price to performance and in terms of performance from a CPU standpoint there is not much difference between the cheapest Z87 Mini-ITX motherboard to the most expensive. I'm assuming Z87 chipset. 

Therefore I would say yes the Maximus Impact is the best motherboard because of the extra bells and whistles it offers.

But Price/Performance I would say the AsRock Z87E-ITX

for a reason xD

sorry I didn't quite understand.."for a reason" its not well constructed

Please become a member of the Linus Tech Tips forum, keep writing smug remarks & let us love you. Peace out.

<| Project M13 & Silverstream. Other DIY projects |>