Budget gaming PC

I am wanting to play some AA-AAA games. I'm fine with high and medium settings. is there any way that this build could come down in price? I'l buy this computer in the summer of this year because i want to wait for COVID-19 to calm down. Thanks.

PCPartPicker Part List: https://ca.pcpartpicker.com/list/ftbdvW

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 2600 3.4 GHz 6-Core Processor  ($213.57 @ Canada Computers) 
Motherboard: MSI B450M PRO-VDH MAX Micro ATX AM4 Motherboard  ($135.58 @ Canada Computers) 
Memory: G.Skill Ripjaws V Series 8 GB (2 x 4 GB) DDR4-2666 Memory  ($73.43 @ Canada Computers) 
Storage: Seagate BarraCuda 1 TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive  ($65.25 @ Vuugo) 
Video Card: Asus Radeon RX 580 8 GB ROG STRIX Video Card  ($326.57 @ Canada Computers) 
Case: Cooler Master MasterBox Q300L MicroATX Mini Tower Case  ($61.00 @ Newegg Canada) 
Power Supply: Corsair CXM (2015) 450 W 80+ Bronze Certified Semi-modular ATX Power Supply  ($96.03 @ Canada Computers) 
Total: $971.43
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2020-03-24 23:00 EDT-0400

If you're buying a Ryzen 5 2600, keep in mind that AMD is now making the Ryzen 5 1600 on the 12nm process, and it's basically a 2600 with a different name. (GamersNexus has a good video about this here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wRO_AUdmfis).

The 1600 is usually a cheaper CPU, so that could save some money.

However, you should ensure that you’re getting the updated version, with a SKU ending in “AF” instead of “AE”

You could buy your GPU used, which would probably give you a better deal (same goes for almost any component actually, but GPU is easiest)

I know this isn't what you want to hear, but I would *highly* recommend having an SSD boot drive. Get a 256GB one for about the same price, and then upgrade with a hard drive later. (if you're just going to put games on the hard drive, you could even scavenge a used hard drive, or get one for practically free by finding broken/older computers that people are giving away. Just remember that you shouldn't put anything important on a used HDD

QUOTE/TAG ME WHEN REPLYING

Spend As Much Time Writing Your Question As You Want Me To Spend Responding To It.

If I'm wrong, please point it out. I'm always learning & I won't bite.

Desktop:

Delidded Core i7 4770K - GTX 1070 ROG Strix - 16GB DDR3 - Lots of RGB lights I never change

Laptop:

HP Spectre X360 - i7 8560U - MX150 - 2TB SSD - 16GB DDR4