Let's all become friends!

CCap

Hello Forums:

As always, there are new people joining the forum everyday, and although I've been around for a while, I haven't personally made many friends.

The point of this thread is for people to become friends with each other that have certain interests. 

Maybe your expertise is in RAM, and you want to meet a few RAM buddies. Maybe you want to meet a person who is an expert on Processors so that you can share your knowledge with each other and learn a lot.

Leave a comment on what you expertise(s) are in computers, and if you see knowledge that you know about, or would like to learn about, then add that person as a friend!

As for me, I'd consider myself to be pretty well rounded, but would like to learn a bit more about motherboards. I know generally what it is, what it does, about its IO and most of it's connectors, but what I don't know about it is what each "thing" (for the lack of a better term) does. e.g. a specific circuit connects to the audio ports, or how the CPU works together with the GPU through the motherboard. Things like that I would love to learn about ^-^

I hope everybody can at least make a friend or two! :)

//ccap

This post is doomed, sorry @CCap :mellow:

Eh, it was worth a shot. lol

//ccap

Eh, it was worth a shot. lol

Good try tho... Now it's yet another topic full of memes.

i'm a potato

There are two kinds of people.

Actually there are three.

The ones that are good with math and the ones who don't.

Signatures are stupid.

Several spam/rude posts have been removed. I would like to remind everyone of this: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/61349-attn-reminder-about-forum-code-of-conduct/

Please keep posts friendly and if you aren't interested in a topic then you don't have to read it.

Actually there are three.

The ones that are good with math and the ones who aren't.

And then there's those who forget to add the right word to finish their sentence. :P

My Rig :  Case: Cooler Master HAF X ,Motherboard: Gigabyte Z87X-UD3H,PSU: Seasonic SS-750KM3,Processor: Core I7 4770k (overclocked 4.7ghz),Cooler: Corsair H100i, GPU: EVGA GTX 780 with acx cooler, RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws 16gb DDR3 1600 (overclocked to 2000mhz), HDDS  Samsung 840 EVO 250 gb SSD , Western digital  2tb 7200 rpm 64mb cache, Old 1tb laptop drive I had , 320gb for os backup daily, 80gb external for weekly backups,Drives 2x Lg Blu Ray burner WH16MS40,MISC: Tp-Link dual band wireless card, Logitech g510s, Razer Deathadder 2013, Acer G236HLBbd 23" monitor, Old tv I had 23" for secondary monitor, old 32" samsung tv third monitor

And then there's those who forget to add the right word to finish their sentence. :P

Awwww how cute! You all finish each others sentences ^-^ (hehe I'm an ass, the joke was made all in good fun.)

//ccap

Awwww how cute! You all finish each others sentences ^-^ (hehe I'm an ass, the joke was made all in good fun.)

At least I didn't steal someones color for their sig. :P just messing around

My Rig :  Case: Cooler Master HAF X ,Motherboard: Gigabyte Z87X-UD3H,PSU: Seasonic SS-750KM3,Processor: Core I7 4770k (overclocked 4.7ghz),Cooler: Corsair H100i, GPU: EVGA GTX 780 with acx cooler, RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws 16gb DDR3 1600 (overclocked to 2000mhz), HDDS  Samsung 840 EVO 250 gb SSD , Western digital  2tb 7200 rpm 64mb cache, Old 1tb laptop drive I had , 320gb for os backup daily, 80gb external for weekly backups,Drives 2x Lg Blu Ray burner WH16MS40,MISC: Tp-Link dual band wireless card, Logitech g510s, Razer Deathadder 2013, Acer G236HLBbd 23" monitor, Old tv I had 23" for secondary monitor, old 32" samsung tv third monitor

4YNI1Xu.gif

More friend the merrier I guess? As long as it doesn't get tiring.

Should have put context here, wasn't making a don't care, or spam post. 

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

I thought we were all friends already?

Motherboard - Gigabyte P67A-UD5 Processor - Intel Core i7-2600K RAM - G.Skill Ripjaws @1600 8GB Graphics Cards  - MSI and EVGA GeForce GTX 580 SLI PSU - Cooler Master Silent Pro 1,000w SSD - OCZ Vertex 3 120GB x2 HDD - WD Caviar Black 1TB Case - Corsair Obsidian 600D Audio - Asus Xonar DG

Hail Sithis!

FRIENDS :D

Also, I have no expertise.. I just like Tech/Building PC's I love video games though.... We should play :)

PROFILEYEAH

What do people even put in these things?