My 1080p AOC Monitor Issue after washing with water

Hi guys so just recently few minutes ago i washed my monitor since i had a lot of dirt on it and wanted to get rid of it. I used cloth with water from the tap since i was told its ok to use water on the display. Before washing the display with water i turned off the monitor and the proceded to clean it. After putting water on it i used a dry cloth to dry it off and then after few seconds proceded to turn on the monitor. To my suprise after doing this my right side of the screen is totaly fine but the left side has a strange pink hue on it on white background while on a black one its green. Also the screen on the left side has a pixelated look to it which wasnt there before while on the other hand my right side looks totaly fine. If anyone knows what caused this and if there is any way of fixing this then please let me know. Thanks for the help!

1584658890700.JPEG

1584658903120.JPEG

1584658906346.JPEG

1584658908318.JPEG

When you mean used the tap, did you actually put the monitor under the tap and run it under the water?

Typically when cleaning/wiping off a monitor you can use water or glass cleaner but applied to the cloth, for instance using a spray bottle to mist the solution or water onto the cloth then wiping down the surface of the display, not directly pouring or spraying the display itself. If you spray or pour water onto the display it has a high chance of running down the screen and into the internals. If you actually ran the water tap over the display of the monitor you almost certainly got water into it. It could also have discoloration or panel issues if you applied to much pressure when wiping it down.

Main Desktop: CPU - i9-14900k | Mobo - Gigabyte Z690 Aorus Elite AX DDR4 | GPU - ASUS TUF Gaming OC RTX 4090 RAM - Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 64GB 3600mhz | AIO - H150i Pro XT | PSU - Corsair RM1000X | Case - Phanteks P500A Digital - White | Storage - Samsung 970 Pro M.2 NVME SSD 512GB / Sabrent Rocket 1TB Nvme / Samsung 860 Evo Pro 500GB / Samsung 970 EVO Plus 2tb Nvme / Samsung 870 QVO 4TB  |

TV Streaming PC: Intel Nuc CPU - i7 8th Gen | RAM - 16GB DDR4 2666mhz | Storage - 256GB WD Black M.2 NVME SSD |

Phone: Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 4 - Phantom Black 512GB |

i didn't put the monitor under the tap i used toilet paper since thats the only thing i had and i used that to clean the screen.