can anyone explain me the role of CIDR in the world of Networking vividly?

Suvajit Majumder

Good afternoon. I am in pursuit of a Professional Certification, I need to understand the clearer concepts of how a CIDR works under section of Networking and Subnets,I have project which I wish to solve it by, myself. I am curious to know about it. I need the basic and every concepts related to it,I want to score well in the assignments. I study alone no help no tuitions, Mostly people mocks me if they come to know about my courses, I study in my hard earned money doing a lot of Odd jobs and facing a lot in life. I am not begging for any monetary help to be clear. I just want the basic concepts of it suppose saying a " source or destination port not present " But a lot of balloons with   IP addresses and to make sure the both are successful done to establish a connection, I want to solve by myself. I so far in this I wan to be and prove myself that I am still worth it. I am college dropout so mostly odd jobs. I hope I don't bother or insult anyone in this process of learning I want to improve more then now,  " I hope to learn from everyone in this life and I believe everyone is gifted and the world is my teacher." Have a nice day

Screenshot_25.png

present scores.jpeg

I don't know much about this topic, sorry. But wanted to say, good luck, and fantastic job doing what your want, even if you are going through tough times. Best of luck, and you can do it :)

ps, sorry for not being helpful

Either @piratemonkey or quote me when responding to me. I won't see otherwise

Put a reaction on my post if I helped

My privacy guide | Why my name is piratemonkey PSU Tier List Motherboard VRM Tier List

What I say is from experience and the internet, and may not be 100% correct

I just want to improve my self without offending anyone. Self taught so finding it a bit difficult, I am missing some Point, I want to learn from the brilliant minds across the worlds. Is it a crime to learn all? I don't want to offend anyone, I am just eager to learn. Enlighten me.

Have you tried finding YouTube videos or articles that explain the topic? Everyone has a slightly different way of explaining it, and one method may not make sense to you while another one just clicks. I'm bad at explaining topics, but I would suggest reading a few different articles and watching a few different videos. 

oh I did not know it has youtube videos since the " You tube " is  a property of Google itself will it display videos of how to solve and top the certification.

I don't know so I am asking so. No offence meant. Have a nice day.

What is your actual question my dude?  The text and the title don't really match.

CIDR is just a subnet notation including the length of the subnet mask.

PC : 3600 · Crosshair VI WiFi · 2x16GB RGB 3200 · 1080Ti SC2 · 1TB WD SN750 · EVGA 1600G2 · Define C 

• 2 weeks later...

I found my flaw I lacked of I studied a bit more in the last 9 days and now I hope I am ok>i am here to learn again and again without offending none. Thank you all for the help. I have never seen such grades in life I am a peasant, happy being a peasant.

Certificate 02.png

certificate 02.1.png

Screenshot_5.png