What can a MSI GAMING X RADEON RX 480 do

Dantify
Go to solution Solved by nonsense42,

Now this is just a rumor, but i heard that if you're a good kid and you do your homework everyday the rx480 will come to life at night when no one is looking and play fornite for you and boost your gamerscore.

joking aside i don't understand your question. do you mean if you're able to do other things than gaming? like video editing or streaming? depending on what you're other specs are i'm pretty sure you can do those. 

Hey i'm just asking on what my MSI GAMING X RADEON RX 480 graphics card can do besides play Virtual Reality Games because I know that my graphics card is able to play games like beatsaber. All im asking is what can a rx 480 do. 

Dantify Enterprises Productions

Now this is just a rumor, but i heard that if you're a good kid and you do your homework everyday the rx480 will come to life at night when no one is looking and play fornite for you and boost your gamerscore.

joking aside i don't understand your question. do you mean if you're able to do other things than gaming? like video editing or streaming? depending on what you're other specs are i'm pretty sure you can do those. 

It can do anything that requires a GPU or any GPU specific task.

It not be as good as high end graphics cards, but it can probably do the job.

2 minutes ago, nonsense42 said:

yeah i mean like streaming or video editing but i want to know what i could do besides gaming, streaming and editing because i want to do other things

1 minute ago, Syaoran said:

It can do anything that requires a GPU or any GPU specific task.

It not be as good as high end graphics cards, but it can probably do the job.

ok i was just asking because i wanted to other things besides gaming

1 minute ago, Dantify said:

yeah i mean like streaming or video editing but i want to know what i could do besides gaming, streaming and editing because i want to do other things

what "other things"? Don't be so vague

A girl who loves to love.

3 minutes ago, Dantify said:

then yes you can! i have the same gpu, i do some light video editing i don't stream regularly but when i do it's just fine, it's not gonna be amazing performance but it gets the job done just fine.

5 minutes ago, Dantify said:

Streaming, yes. Video editing, yes. You can Google performance metrics for both of these tasks.

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

Just now, Fasauceome said:

Streaming, yes. Video editing, yes. You can Google performance metrics for both of these tasks.

Thank You

3 minutes ago, nonsense42 said:

then yes you can! i have the same gpu, i do some light video editing i don't stream regularly but when i do it's just fine, it's not gonna be amazing performance but it gets the job done just fine.

thank you

8 minutes ago, Dantify said:

I personally recommend something more powerful but yes it can do it all,

Blake has arrived!!

Just your local tech geek!

Love to help!

Just now, Spoiled_Kitten said:

thank you

8 minutes ago, Spoiled_Kitten said:

yeah