TitanFall Beta Now Public [Updated]

Some recent news has came up regarding the TitanFall beta for PC and Xbox One. One of the members of RE (Respawn Entertainment), Vince Zampella, came out and said on Twitter (Feb. 15, 2014) that the developers gave him the go ahead to publicly say that the beta will become public. He tweeted yesterday (Feb. 15, 2014) that the Xbox One version has become public, because they want to basically stress test their servers. Although, it isn't unclear that the PC version will become public soon, but the tweet did contain him saying, "PC will follow, maybe tomorrow." Also, Vince Zampella said that Respawn will also extend Titanfall's multiplayer beta at least a day, to make up for the down time players experienced on Friday. Previously, the beta period was planned to run until Wednesday, Feb. 19, 2014.

Me personally, I can't wait to get access to the PC beta since I don't own a Xbox One yet and I just received a Xbox One beta key instead of a PC one.

Sources:

http://www.polygon.com/2014/2/15/5415490/titanfall-beta-being-opened-up-to-all-xbox-one-users-pc-to-follow

https://twitter.com/VinceZampella/status/434873736546627584

https://twitter.com/vincezampella/status/434862165132984320

Update:

Just contact them through their Help Chat and say your code doesn't work. If it is for PC/Origin they will add it to your Origin account. Plus, it is officially a public beta for the PC/Origin version as well!

I just finished having a chat with a EA support agent and the person just added it to my account. Didn't ask for a code or anything. I then asked the agent if it is a public beta and the agent's answer was yes. I don't have proof right now since the chat was never saved.

i got sent 2 pc codes for some reason, gave the other to my gf tho.

That's pretty good. I got a Xbox One code instead of a PC one but it won't matter if it is becoming public.

you do know that will probably exchange that code. 

Spoiler

Corsair 400C- Intel i7 6700- Gigabyte Gaming 6- GTX 1080 Founders Ed. - Intel 530 120GB + 2xWD 1TB + Adata 610 256GB- 16GB 2400MHz G.Skill- Evga G2 650 PSU- Corsair H110- ASUS PB278Q- Dell u2412m- Logitech G710+ - Logitech g700 - Sennheiser PC350 SE/598se

Is it just me or is Grammar slowly becoming extinct on LTT? 

I hope they do a public PC BETA and soon. I really wanna try it out. :)

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

If you can't wait to get in, do what I did, ask your friend to give you their USED code and tell EA that the code doesn't work, they put you on a whitelist to download it on Origin xD

If you can't wait to get in, do what I did, ask your friend to give you their USED code and tell EA that the code doesn't work, they put you on a whitelist to download it on Origin xD

A friend told me to do that. It worked :L

| CPU: INTEL i5 6600k @ 4.6Ghz @ 1.328v | Motherboard: ASUS Z170-AR | Ram: G.SKILL 2x8GB 2400Mhz | CPU Cooler : Corsair H100i V2

| GPU: GIGABYTE GTX980Ti G1 GAMING | SSD: SAMSUNG 840 EVO 250GB  Storage: WD 1TB GREEN | OS: Windows 10 Pro 64bit | PSU: FSP 650W AURUM S |

<<<<< BLK-Phant0m >>>>>

Already actually had a code to request of them that actually didn't work. They never got back. lol I then tried the guide in the PC section of this forum but got there too late; help is down.

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

This is great but I hope they expand on their servers because it took a while for me to get into the servers.

Hello and Welcome to LTT Forum!

If you are a new member, please read the rules located in "Forum News and Info". Thanks!  :)

Linus Tech Tips Forum Code of Conduct           FAQ           Privacy Policy & Legal Disclaimer

I sure hope they do this, since I still haven't gotten a code...

Motherboard: MSI Z97S Krait Edition █ CPU: Intel i7-4790K █ GPU: Nvidia Geforce GTX 780Ti █ RAM: 8GB AVEXIR DDR3 1600  █ Storage: 120GB Kingston HyperX SSD + 1TB Seagate Barracuda HDD 

█ Monitor: 21.5" 1080p 60Hz  PSU: 700w █ Case: Fractal Define R4 █       ...LTT Dark Theme master race.

Project MiniConsole

you do know that will probably exchange that code. 

At the time of posting this topic, the EA Help website didn't work. They had too server issues during that time. The site now loads and I'm currently waiting for an agent to connect to the chat.

At the time of posting this topic, the EA Help website didn't work. They had too server issues during that time. The site now loads and I'm currently waiting for an agent to connect to the chat.

what else is new........

Spoiler

Corsair 400C- Intel i7 6700- Gigabyte Gaming 6- GTX 1080 Founders Ed. - Intel 530 120GB + 2xWD 1TB + Adata 610 256GB- 16GB 2400MHz G.Skill- Evga G2 650 PSU- Corsair H110- ASUS PB278Q- Dell u2412m- Logitech G710+ - Logitech g700 - Sennheiser PC350 SE/598se

Is it just me or is Grammar slowly becoming extinct on LTT? 

most likely one of the contributing reasons is the big mess up with handing out beta codes. so they were like "to heck with closed beta, we doing open"

CPU amd phenom ii x4 965 @ 3.4Ghz | Motherboard msi 970a-g46 | RAM 2x 4GB Team Elite | GPU XFX Radeon HD 7870 DD | Case NZXT Gamma Classic | HDD 750 GB Hitachi | PSU ocz modxstream pro 600w

I really like the beta so fare. Though i haven't had that most time to play it. 

Hardware: Intel I7 4790K 4Ghz | Asus Maximus VII Hero Z97 | Gigabyte 780 Windforce OC | Noctua NH-U12P SE2 | Sandisk Extreme Pro 480GB | Seagate 500Gb 7200Rpm | Phanteks Enthoo Luxe | EVGA Supernova G2 850W | Noctua NF12 | SupremeFX 2014 | Patriot Viper 3 16GB.

Gaming Gear: Cooler Master TK Stealth | Sennheiser PC350SE | Steelseries Rival | LG IPS23L-BN ' 5ms | Philips Brillians 144hz 

it is officially a public beta for the PC/Origin version as well!

Mind showing us where? 

EA support chat is down on Sat/Sun.

Is it really public or is it just this exploit thingy?

Mind showing us where? 

EA support chat is down on Sat/Sun.

Is it really public or is it just this exploit thingy?

I was told by the agent it was now a public beta. Maybe the agent is wrong but it does help that the tweet contained the Respawn staff member saying it might be opened for PC today. You could try emailing them as well.

I hope they do a public PC BETA and soon. I really wanna try it out. :)

You will like it. I was playing it all day yesterday really fun game.

Spoiler

-

CPU:Ryzen 9 5900X GPU: Asus GTX 1080ti Strix MB: Asus Crosshair Viii Hero RAM: G.Skill Trident Neo CPU Cooler: Corsair H110

Just finished processing, a short video for those who are still waiting to get in!

Beta not quite public yet, my cousin tried :/
Hope it goes public tomorrow for everyone

I got 1 pc-code two days ago and then I got another one yesterday :)

Can you link to the help chat?

EDIT: nevermind, I'm now waiting for an EA rep

Daily Driver:

Case: Red Prodigy CPU: i5 3570K @ 4.3 GHZ GPU: Powercolor PCS+ 290x @1100 mhz MOBO: Asus P8Z77-I CPU Cooler: NZXT x40 RAM: 8GB 2133mhz AMD Gamer series Storage: A 1TB WD Blue, a 500GB WD Blue, a Samsung 840 EVO 250GB

Just mailed EA said my key didn't work, and BAM I'm in the beta. Thanks OP @Archer

AMD Ryzen 5900x, Nvidia RTX 3080 (MSI Gaming X-trio), ASrock X570 Extreme4, 32GB Corsair Vengeance RGB @ 3200mhz CL16, Corsair MP600 1TB, Intel 660P 1TB, Corsair HX1000, Corsair 680x, Corsair H100i Platinum

Thanks Lukiose for the video. But now I see just how much it's like CoD. So I'm not going to be getting it. And I doubt that I will even play in the beta now. Oh well I'll try out Hawken , see what it's like.

I got 1 pc-code two days ago and then I got another one yesterday :)

Is the second one spare?

You will like it. I was playing it all day yesterday really fun game.

Yea, it is pretty fun  I expected a lot less to be honest. I get some really weird problems on iGPU so it is basically unplayable for me though.

YAAY I just mailed EA saying I got an xbone code and they let me in on PC.