The first pc game I played...

Sammael

Magic Carpet. 

Technically it was commander keen, but that was my uncles computer so it does not count as I never played it long term.

Magic carpet came out in 1994, I got my first computer in 1996 (to those who were not even born yet, YES, we had personal computers back then).  My computer had a cyrix 5x86, with enough of a boost over the intel 4x86 cpus that I could run magic carpet relatively smoothly.

Doom was the game that took off, magic carpet was well regarded, but most people seemed to prefer the standard shooter, and we are suffering today as a consequence.  The shooter genre is still the most popular, while superior games like this died on the vine.  But make no mistake, it WAS superior to doom in virtually every respect.  It combined base building, competition with rival wizards, terrain morphing in real time (super early and advanced stuff, you could literally remake the entire effing globe with your spells), resource management, exploration and dynamic combat.  It was also much more complex than doom could possibly be.

But enough about what was lost.  RIP bullfrog, RIP superior genre, the barbarian hordes who prefer dumb shooters won the day, and it's the same people who choose the soldier over the engineer/adept in mass effect.

I am impelled not to squeak like a grateful and frightened mouse, but to roar...

I had Magic Carpet and Theme Park bundled...it was excellent

Motherboard - Gigabyte P67A-UD5 Processor - Intel Core i7-2600K RAM - G.Skill Ripjaws @1600 8GB Graphics Cards  - MSI and EVGA GeForce GTX 580 SLI PSU - Cooler Master Silent Pro 1,000w SSD - OCZ Vertex 3 120GB x2 HDD - WD Caviar Black 1TB Case - Corsair Obsidian 600D Audio - Asus Xonar DG

Hail Sithis!

We got our PC in 1995, My first games were Flight sim games and Rayman and like I had mentioned Magic carpet and Theme Park. Also the original Tomb raider and Road Rash xD

Motherboard - Gigabyte P67A-UD5 Processor - Intel Core i7-2600K RAM - G.Skill Ripjaws @1600 8GB Graphics Cards  - MSI and EVGA GeForce GTX 580 SLI PSU - Cooler Master Silent Pro 1,000w SSD - OCZ Vertex 3 120GB x2 HDD - WD Caviar Black 1TB Case - Corsair Obsidian 600D Audio - Asus Xonar DG

Hail Sithis!

Thief, and tribes!

I destroy my enemies when I make them my friends.

~Abraham Lincoln

In times when we are on the brink of destruction, war, and loosing ourselves, let's remember a basic fundamental element of love, forgiveness, and understanding; God bless!

pokemon :3

Specs

CPU: i5 4670k i won the silicon lottery Cooler: Corsair H100i w/ 2x Corsair SP120 quiet editions Mobo: ASUS Z97 SABERTOOTH MARK 1 Ram: Corsair Platnums 16gb (4x4gb) Storage: Samsun 840 evo 256gb and random hard drives GPU: EVGA acx 2.0 gtx 980 PSU: Corsair RM 850w Case: Fractal Arc Midi R2 windowed 

I can't even remember the first PC game I played. I want to say Commander Keen is one of the earliest ones I remember though.

My rig: 2600k(4.2 GHz) w/ Cooler Master hyper 212+, Gigabyte Z68-UD3H-B3, Powercolor 7870 xt(1100/1500) w/AIO mod,

8GB DDR3 1600, 120GB Kingston HyperX 3K SSD, 1TB Seagate, Antec earthwatts 430, NZXT H2

Verified max overclock, just for kicks: http://valid.canardpc.com/show_oc.php?id=2609399

It's some game that I can't remember.Well, I still remember how I used to play Mario and Sonic with great fun. :D 

[spoiler=CORMAC]CPU:Intel celeron 1.6ghz RAM:Kingston 400mhz 1.99gb MOBO:MSI G31TM-P21 GPU:Will add one later on! CASE:local ROUTER D-Link 2750U, D-LINK 2730U MOUSE:HP,DELL,ViP KEYBOARD: v7 SPEAKERS:Creative 245  MONITOR:AOC E970Sw HEADSET: Sony MDRx05s UPS:conex ups avr 500va PSU:idk OD:Samsung super writemaster STORAGE:80 gb seagate+ Seagate 1TB OS:Windows xp sp3 themed to Windows 7 + Linux |Rest all pc in my house will be updated from time-time

COMING SOON

Either Zoo Tycoon or the original Roller Coaster Tycoon for me. At the time I was too young to read, so I would force my mom to sit there and read all the menus to me... (sorry mom :) )

My first game was Tetris. I played it on an XT with a monochrome monitor. I was so impressed.

The cake is a lie!!! -- but the muffins are genuine.

the first 2 pc games I've ever played was these:

1st- forgot the name but you're a caveman you go smack dino's get food and go somewhere.

2nd- was this wolfenstein 3d. where the gun is in the middle and when you get shot your face change.

Live your life like a dream.

King's Quest on a used PC Jr. Was our first computer.

CPU:24/7-4770k @ 4.5ghz/4.0 cache @ 1.22V override, 1.776 VCCIN. MB: Z87-G41 PC Mate. Cooling: Hyper 212 evo push/pull. Ram: Gskill Ares 1600 CL9 @ 2133 1.56v 10-12-10-31-T1 150 TRFC. Case: HAF 912 stock fans (no LED crap). HD: Seagate Barracuda 1 TB. Display: Dell S2340M IPS. GPU: Sapphire Tri-x R9 290. PSU:CX600M OS: Win 7 64 bit/Mac OS X Mavericks, dual boot Hackintosh.

The first game that I actually remember playing was like adventure quest (didn't have/used a computer until i was like 8)

Then Runescape -_- (so waste much time)

I think the first PC game I ever played was LHX Attack Chopper on my friends 286 AT.

Star Wars Empire At War Forces Of Corruption.......many days of my summer vacation were spent on that beastly Pentium 4 of a rig.

1. GLaDOS: i5 6600 EVGA GTX 1070 FE EVGA Z170 Stinger Cooler Master GeminS524 V2 With LTT Noctua NFF12 Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8 GB 3200 MHz Corsair SF450 850 EVO 500 Gb CableMod Widebeam White LED 60cm 2x Asus VN248H-P, Dell 12" G502 Proteus Core Logitech G610 Orion Cherry Brown Logitech Z506 Sennheiser HD 518 MSX
  2. Lenovo Z40 i5-4200U GT 820M 6 GB RAM 840 EVO 120 GB
  3. Moto X4 G.Skill 32 GB Micro SD Spigen Case Project Fi

Microsoft Patience.

"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."

-Mewtwo

Doom was my first, i was like 3 when I played it.

AMD FX-8320 @ 4.3 ghz | Corsair H60 (Push/Pull)|  8GB Kingston Hyper X DDR3 1.6 ghz | Sapphire HD 7870 Oc'd | Biostar TA970 MOBO OCZ 750w  PSU | 2TB HDD + 120gb Kingston V300 SSD| Coolermaster CM Storm Enforcer Case | SoundBlaster Audigy SE  Windows 7                                                                                      "I am a leaf on the wind, watch me..."   "You know nothing Jon Snauhh" "Take the risk of thinking for yourself, much more happiness, truth, beauty, and wisdom will come to you that way."

/Steam Profile/Folding@home stats/TekSyndicate Fourms/  \m/  RIP David Gold (1980-2011) \m/ RIP Peter Steele (1962-2010) \m/ RIP Chuck Schuldiner (1967-2001) \m/ RIP Dio (1942-2010) \m/ RIP Cliff Burton (1962-1986) \m/ RIP Dime (1966-2004)

The first PC game I loved was Oddworld Abe's Oddyssey.They're making a refresh and it's expected to launch this spring :D.

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

The first game I played was Midtown madness 2

If you want to join a really cool Discord chatroom with some great guys here from LTT and outside this community then PM me!

Diablo 2, and sims theme park

My build: Cpu: (AMD Ryzen 7 1700) Heatsink: (Deepcool Captain 240 rgb) GPU: (Zotac AMP! GTX 1060 6gb) Ram: (Corsair LPX 8Gb DDR4 2400) Mobo: ( Gigabyte AX370 Gaming K&) Case: (NZXT Phantom 410 Gunmetal) PSU: (Lepa B550 550w) OS:  (Windows 10