Need recommendations for a case

Hey guys....

I have a hyper 212 led cpu cooler.... Which case should I go with so that it fits in...

I'm looking for more feasible brands like Antec , bbc , chiptronix nd ant esport.

Plzz help me out.

Thank you?

4 minutes ago, Xeon e3-1246v3 said:

I'm looking for more feasible brands like Antec , bbc , chiptronix nd ant esport.

What now ?

Look at Phanteks P400A, P300A, FD Meshify C \ C Mini, CM H500(P\M) \ MB511 for ATX or FD Meshify C Mini and TT H18 for mATX

Tag or quote me so i see your reply

I had a 212 in my Fractal Meshify C for a year or so, it fit fine.  I'm still happy with the case, fwiw.

43 minutes ago, PotatoDave said:

I had a 212 in my Fractal Meshify C for a year or so, it fit fine.  I'm still happy with the case, fwiw.

Can you send some photos of it....

46 minutes ago, Juular said:

What now ?

Look at Phanteks P400A, P300A, FD Meshify C \ C Mini, CM H500(P\M) \ MB511 for ATX or FD Meshify C Mini and TT H18 for mATX

These brands are expensive man.... I need something more budget friendly.

6 minutes ago, Xeon e3-1246v3 said:

Well, Phanteks P300A, CM MB511 and TT H18 should pre pretty cheap but look at TT J18 \ G21, FD Focus G, CM NR400\600 and Metallic Gear Neo Air \ G then.

11 minutes ago, Juular said:

Well, Phanteks P300A, CM MB511 and TT H18 should pre pretty cheap but look at TT J18 \ G21, FD Focus G, CM NR400\600 and Metallic Gear Neo Air \ G then.

For tt h81 the cpu cooler clearance is 155mm... So will my hyper 212 be able to fit?

1 minute ago, Xeon e3-1246v3 said:

For tt h81 the cpu cooler clearance is 155mm... So will my hyper 212 be able to fit?

Actually, no. If you want mATX case, look at CM N400 \ N200 or FD Focus G Mini \ Meshify C Mini if you want mATX. In general, if you're in doubt, you can use PCPartPicker to check for parts compatibility, it's mostly accurate.

Do have any idea about nx 100 from Antec?

Will my cooler fit in there?

According to the product page on their website it supports CPUs with height of <=155mm, so no, it wouldn't fit.

2 minutes ago, Juular said:

According to the product page on their website it supports CPUs with height of <=155mm, so no, it wouldn't fit.

Oo cool I thought there might be some room so I can squeeze that 5mm in

1 hour ago, Juular said:

What now ?

Prices and availability can vary from one country to another.

Where are you located?

What is your price range and currency?

Are you restricted only to buying from certain places?

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 3950X   Motherboard: MSI X570 Gaming Edge Wifi   Case: Deepcool Maxtrexx 70   GPU: RTX 3090   RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 3x16GB 3200 MHz   PSU: Super Flower 850W

13 hours ago, Xeon e3-1246v3 said:

Hey guys....

I have a hyper 212 led cpu cooler.... Which case should I go with so that it fits in...

Plzz help me out.

Thank you?

Is CM NR600/NR400 available?  Where are You located, could You give us the amount You intend to invest ?

Life is really challenging. I don't always suceed: )

18 hours ago, Xeon e3-1246v3 said:

You need to tell us your budget, full system build and shopping location. We cant make good suggestions otherwise.

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25