Used HD558

seoulsoul

Is $120 good deal for a used HD558?

No they cost practically the same brand new on amazon

PS: to the mods @looney etc... , could we please have a permanent pinned "questions that don't deserve a thread" thread?

Used cans are nassssssssssssssty.

Not always. I actually prefer my broken-in-by-previous-owner Sennheiser pads to brand new ones, and they wash nicely so it's not like they're dirty.

Not always. I actually prefer my broken-in-by-previous-owner Sennheiser pads to brand new ones, and they wash nicely so it's not like they're dirty.

To each his own I guess. I just couldnt wear them knowing someone else did before me.

Ryzen 1600@3.8ghz / 16gb 2400mhzASRock B350 ITX / Gigabyte RX 470 4gb / 256gb M.2 / SG13B-Q / Corsair 450w

To each his own I guess. I just couldnt wear them knowing someone else did before me.

Must be difficult to keep a GF huh?  :lol:

Mystery is the source of all true science.

Must be difficult to keep a GF huh?  :lol:

Ouch my soul.

Ryzen 1600@3.8ghz / 16gb 2400mhzASRock B350 ITX / Gigabyte RX 470 4gb / 256gb M.2 / SG13B-Q / Corsair 450w

Could we please have a permanent pinned "questions that don't deserve a thread" thread?

You mean an FAQ?

Feel free to PM for any water-cooling questions. Check out my profile for more ways to contact me.

Add me to your circles on Google+ here or you can follow me on twitter @deadfire19.

Lol, it's not like they're underwear...

You mean an FAQ?

The FAQ could suffice, but since it's not titled "ask quick questions here" people will just gloss over it.

Eh, I don't know why people say this. You touch much more disgusting things on a daily basis then you would used headphones. Ever touch a public bathroom door knob?

Eh, I don't know why people say this. You touch much more disgusting things on a daily basis then you would used headphones. Ever touch a public bathroom door knob?

Im on that next level tactics of putting a paper towel on the doorknob or using my elbow.