Need advise for first network switch

Hey I need advise 

my pc has a 10gb Ethernet port and my nas has 2 1gb ports and does link aggregation 

I’m wondering which switch I should use for my home office and gaming setup 

I’ve looked into the Netgear nighthawk switches 

I don’t think I need a 10gb switch since only my pc has a port and I am the only really using it other than my girlfriend who’s only using Internet

If you just get some stupid 8-port switch from Netgear (like the really boring ones in metal enclosures), you'll do just fine. Most switches from recognizable brands have enough switching capacity to handle reasonable traffic levels.

Your NAS, if it was made in the last decade, will probably try to aggregate the connection in active-backup, but note that this won't give you 1Gb; you need SMB multichannel to do that, and that's a whole other can of worms.

"Not breaking it or making it worse is key."

"Bad choices make good stories."

what 10gbe standard?

Need features like vlans?

Id get that mikrotik with 2x10gbe and 24x1gbe.

You probalby want smb3 multichannel aswell

I do not know what I need, I have a prestige x570 creation motherboard with onboard 10gbe so I don't know what is on there

I plan on hooking up the smart home hubs, the nas, my pc, printers and laptop and router/accesspoint to the network. I just do not know what I absolutly need. I don't think I need anything too large 

You'd need something 'smart' for LACP support.

What budget are you looking at throwing at it?  Most are a couple hundo with 10g ports.  If you just had single gig interfaces everywhere you could roll those cheap $15 unmanaged ones.  Depends what you want to do.  PoE usually adds extra if you want to power APs and stuff.

Without PoE something like this should do what you want but it's also full rack mount sized.

https://mikrotik.com/product/CSS326-24G-2SplusRM

PC : 3600 · Crosshair VI WiFi · 2x16GB RGB 3200 · 1080Ti SC2 · 1TB WD SN750 · EVGA 1600G2 · Define C