Where to buy Jonsbo VR1

Sloc

I have looked everywhere I can think of to buy a jonsbo VR1. I have been looking for the smallest case possible that would fit 300+ mm gpus and 165+ mm cpu coolers, and has a vertical orientation, and this has been the best I can find. I live in the US and it seems they only sell them in Europe. I would still like to find one and other than this post: https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/682360-anyone-hear-of-this-brand-they-look-amazing/?do=findComment&comment=8772361 which links to a no longer available ebay store, I cant find anywhere to buy it. I am up for other recommendations, and the silverstone FT03 is my second choice but I really like the look of the jonsbo.

I have checked:

• ebay
  • amazon
  • banggood
  • aliexpress
  • and google shopping cause why not

Any help or other case suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks for the help!

Made me curious what a “Jonsbo vr1” is

the only google hit that wasnt Chinese character was the top hit which was

https://www.journalofdairyscience.org/article/S0022-0302(02)74079-4/pdf

Since I doubt this has much to do with dairy milk lipids I can only ask have you asked Jon?  Also why would he be selling his bo?

Not a pro, not even very good.  I’m just old and have time currently.  Assuming I know a lot about computers can be a mistake.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.

20 minutes ago, Bombastinator said:

Made me curious what a “Jonsbo vr1” is

the only google hit that wasnt Chinese character was the top hit which was

https://www.journalofdairyscience.org/article/S0022-0302(02)74079-4/pdf

Since I doubt this has much to do with dairy milk lipids I can only ask have you asked Jon?  Also why would he be selling his bo?

Lol here is the website: http://www.jonsbo.eu/en/mini-itx/vr1/88/vr1-black?c=47

So a vertical SFF itx case in the style of the Xbox series x.  There are one or two that seem to be coming out soon.  They aren’t cheap.  UFD tech did a piece one one.

this the kind of thing you mean?

There’s also the Corsair one, which is a really expensive prebuilt.

Not a pro, not even very good.  I’m just old and have time currently.  Assuming I know a lot about computers can be a mistake.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.

3 hours ago, Bombastinator said:

So a vertical SFF itx case in the style of the Xbox series x.  There are one or two that seem to be coming out soon.  They aren’t cheap.  UFD tech did a piece one one.

this the kind of thing you mean?

There’s also the Corsair one, which is a really expensive prebuilt.

Yes exactly! Thank you.

26 minutes ago, Sloc said:

Yes exactly! Thank you.

Overall the NZXT H1 is good. It doesnt have the worlds best thermals, but build process is simplified, and it comes with an AIO for great cooling in this form factor and SFX PSU already so it makes cable management stupidly easy. 

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25

For itx cases I have to remain a proponent of the kitty case.  It has absolutely none of the sought requirements, is expensive and has other problem, but it’s existential awesomeness is undeniable

2 hours ago, TVwazhere said:

Overall the NZXT H1 is good. It doesnt have the worlds best thermals, but build process is simplified, and it comes with an AIO for great cooling in this form factor and SFX PSU already so it makes cable management stupidly easy. 

Alright might do that then. Thanks