Headset Suggestions?

otherworldlynob

I have absolute trash for gaming. That's sadly not my decision as a minor with parents who don't like gaming.

However, if I'm lucky, they might let me buy a good headset. I was thinking about the Corsair VOID PRO RGB, but people have warned me against it. It's the only headset I've tried as it was what they had at a LAN center I went to, and it was pretty comfortable. I didn't get much bass but I can probably change that with EQ.

Anyway, I'm looking to stay under $100 for this. Suggestions please?

I prefer over-ear as my current headphones really, really hurt as on-ear. They're some trash $11 I won from a giveaway.

Preferably pretty good bass and surround sound, I like movies and music as well as gaming. I need a mic too.

Hey there, again. I hope you've been well? ?

• Rosewill NEBULA GX60 ($49.99 on Newegg): Wired, virtual 7.1 surround sound, detachable mic, black, RGB lighting, foam ear pads.
  • Corsair VOID PRO RGB ($74.88 on Newegg, Your Suggestion): Wired, Dolby 7.1 surround sound, boom mic, black, gamer-y design, mesh-fabric material for ear pads.
  • Logitech G533 ($88.92 on Newegg): Wireless, DTS 7.1 surround sound, adjustable boom mic, black, non-gamer-y design, mesh-fabric material for ear pads.

(Please note that some of the items I've listed are currently on discount and their prices could change.)

If you want to do your own research on picking PC parts/peripherals, Newegg's search filters makes it a great resource, even if you don't plan to buying from the site.

正直に生きる、一度きりの人生だから

Keeb Weeb LinksCustom Mechanical Keyboards | #KeebWeebClub

'Chew Builds: Hoshī (PC) | Okashī (PC) | K-4398 (Keeb) | Eighty #391 (Keeb) | R2-968 (Keeb) | MGK64 (Keeb)

I have the Sennheiser GSP 300, love them.

https://www.amazon.ca/Sennheiser-GSP-300-Gaming-Headset/dp/B01KV3BB0S/ref=sxin_1_ac_d_rm?ac_md=0-0-c2VubmhlaXNlciBnc3AgMzAw-ac_d_rm&crid=2FFR0F5K0GGNG&cv_ct_cx=sennheiser+gsp+300&keywords=sennheiser+gsp+300&pd_rd_i=B01KV3BB0S&pd_rd_r=a7c4e892-aec8-4983-b0fc-9b93053022ea&pd_rd_w=pjnXP&pd_rd_wg=VR5uu&pf_rd_p=c84309f5-0138-44b4-9900-eceb7ecccc30&pf_rd_r=9GDH84CFXYGG3KJ2ZTQ4&psc=1&qid=1583101142&sprefix=sennheiser+gsp%2Caps%2C154

currently at 99$ on amazon.ca ... price is in canadian $

I had the corsair void pro wired before and let me tell you that for sound quality the GSP 300 are way better than the corsair void pro.  Same for microphone sound.  As for comfort the corsair are a bit better and can accommodate bigger head that the sennheiser.  I had them close to the smallest setting while the sennheiser are at the biggest setting.  Glasses are not a problem with either of those. 

Hope it helps and that the borderline 100$ price won't be too much of a problem. 

I9 10850K

EVGA RTX 3080 TI FTW3 ULTRA

32 Gb Crucial Balistix ddr4 3600mHz 16-18-18-38

MSI Z490 Tomahawk

Fractal Design Ion+ 860W platinum

Arctic Liquid Freezer II, 360mm

WB Black SN750 NVMe ssd

TeamGroup L5 3D Lite 1 Tb sata SSD