How is the airflow on Coolermaster K501L Case?

I am going to use Ryzen 5 3600 with stock cooler and 5600xt. Is coolermaster masterbox k501l good from airflow perspective with a single 120mm intake fan and another 120mm exhaust fan? Is there a better case at the same price? Thanks.

32 minutes ago, Thomas.V said:

I am going to use Ryzen 5 3600 with stock cooler and 5600xt. Is coolermaster masterbox k501l good from airflow perspective with a single 120mm intake fan and another 120mm exhaust fan? Is there a better case at the same price? Thanks.

Looked at pics of the case.  I don’t see why you’d have problems.  If it winds up being an issue it looks like there are more spaces for fans if it turns into an issue.  Not finding pricing for that case.  Front fans could be added for less than $10 a piece.  Wouldn’t bother buying any additional ones to start.  If the temps are high maybe add one in front and see what you get.

Not a pro, not even very good.  I’m just old and have time currently.  Assuming I know a lot about computers can be a mistake.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.