IPVanish VPN kinda slow

Hi i got my account on IP Vanish not long ago, i notice when i open a new internet tab i have 4-5 seconds before it actualy load the website. When it loads it's kinda fast, not at my full normal speed but it's pretty acceptable like 250mbps aprox (my max speed without vpn is 440mbps) but the 4-5 seconds before each new tab open a new website is really annoying, is it normal? What's the best VPN theses days?

VPN's do funky things, and can do a variety of funky things.

Is your VPN service free or you pay for it?

2 minutes ago, greenmax said:

VPN's do funky things, and can do a variety of funky things.

Is your VPN service free or you pay for it?

I got 1 month paid service on "IP Vanish"

Honestly I would just run your own VPN server (using a VPS) and you could choose a location very close to you, which would make the speed nearly identical to your speed without a VPN, providing you dont get an awful VPS provider, just go with the big trusted companies like Vultr, Digitalocean, Linode, etc. (Its cheaper too!)

3 minutes ago, Car712 said:

Honestly I would just run your own VPN server (using a VPS) and you could choose a location very close to you, which would make the speed nearly identical to your speed without a VPN, providing you dont get an awful VPS provider, just go with the big trusted companies like Vultr, Digitalocean, Linode, etc. (Its cheaper too!)

Do you have a tutorial on this you could recomend?