I deleted my account but my items are still visible on internet archive

dean.dagostini

if anyone has internet archive i need help internet archive email wont respond and i cant get my posts off please help

If you posted it on the internet its there forever. You cant just delete it from existence.

Let it be a learning lesson for you and what you decide to post in the future.

I think OP is referring to content he uploaded himself..... Rather than a page archive. 

DISCLAIMER 

Everything i say is my own opinion. So if you disagree with what I post, you are wrong. 

Are you talking about archive.org?

Which has a clear procedure for removing your posts. If they are still up then you probably didn't follow the process.

https://help.archive.org/hc/en-us/articles/360028301112-Removing-your-item-pages-from-archive-org

If you deleted your account first then you're SOL

Not automatically. Deleting your account will NOT remove any pages you created on the site.

Current Network Layout:

Current Build Log/PC:

Prior Build Log/PC:

Just now, dean.dagostini said:

yes it was a book pls help my mom is mad

See my post above.

Current Network Layout:

Current Build Log/PC:

Prior Build Log/PC:

What did you post lmao

Quote me to see my reply!

SPECS:

CPU: Ryzen 7 3700X Motherboard: MSI B450-A Pro Max RAM: 32GB I forget GPU: MSI Vega 56 Storage: 256GB NVMe boot, 512GB Samsung 850 Pro, 1TB WD Blue SSD, 1TB WD Blue HDD PSU: Inwin P85 850w Case: Fractal Design Define C Cooling: Stock for CPU, be quiet! case fans, Morpheus Vega w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 2 for GPU Monitor: 3x Thinkvision P24Q on a Steelcase Eyesite triple monitor stand Mouse: Logitech MX Master 3 Keyboard: Focus FK-9000 (heavily modded) Mousepad: Aliexpress cat special Headphones:  Sennheiser HD598SE and Sony Linkbuds

🏳️‍🌈

i made a post and i deleted my account now icant delete the post internet archive wont respond to emails

3 minutes ago, dean.dagostini said:

i made a post and i deleted my account now icant delete the post internet archive wont respond to emails

Post where? What are you talking about? Does it even matter? What did you post that you want gone so bad?

SPECS:

CPU: Ryzen 7 3700X Motherboard: MSI B450-A Pro Max RAM: 32GB I forget GPU: MSI Vega 56 Storage: 256GB NVMe boot, 512GB Samsung 850 Pro, 1TB WD Blue SSD, 1TB WD Blue HDD PSU: Inwin P85 850w Case: Fractal Design Define C Cooling: Stock for CPU, be quiet! case fans, Morpheus Vega w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 2 for GPU Monitor: 3x Thinkvision P24Q on a Steelcase Eyesite triple monitor stand Mouse: Logitech MX Master 3 Keyboard: Focus FK-9000 (heavily modded) Mousepad: Aliexpress cat special Headphones:  Sennheiser HD598SE and Sony Linkbuds

🏳️‍🌈

i posted a book

What kind of book do you urgently want removed from the internet? Lmao

SPECS:

🏳️‍🌈

1) They state you need to delete your posts before your account. So that's on you

2) It's the weekend, nobody is likely working.

3) See #1

Current Network Layout:

Current Build Log/PC:

Prior Build Log/PC:

If you posted something with an account, and then removed THAT account you used to post it with ur pretty much stuck. if i do understand ur situation.

archive.org

No. Where did you post this book that you then deleted? You aren't removing it from archive.org unless you have a legal reason and money for a good lawyer or whatever.

SPECS:

🏳️‍🌈

Just now, kelvinhall05 said:

No. Where did you post this book that you then deleted? You aren't removing it from archive.org unless you have a legal reason and money for a good lawyer or whatever.

Sounds like he made an account and posted it himself and if so they have a clear process for deleting stuff (which you do BEFORE deleting your account) but OP didn't read and now expects them to respond on the weekend.

Current Network Layout:

Current Build Log/PC:

Prior Build Log/PC:

4 minutes ago, RonnieOP said:

Why does it matter?

What are the chances anyone actually sees some random book you posted online?

OP making this thread is increasing the chances someone goes looking for it exponentially lol

SPECS:

🏳️‍🌈