Need Help With Externally Powering a Molex 4413-0400

DSF767

We have a really cool old Server Bezel with some LEDs we are trying to somehow rig for power to hang in the office

it has a Molex 44133-0400 that I need to supply external power to via some sort of wall plug (https://www.molex.com/molex/products/part-detail/crimp_housings/0441330400)

I want to find a simple solution to get power to this connector since I am not great with a soldering iron.

When it was powered before it was via a Molex 44432-0401 plug (https://www.molex.com/molex/products/part-detail/pcb_headers/0444320401)

Any ideas are appreciated 

Here is the Bezel:

unnamed.jpg

Here is the Server it was powered From:

unnamed (1).jpg

Its more than likely dc not ac. I cant imagine there are any ac components in a server bezel

4 minutes ago, emosun said:

Its more than likely dc not ac. I cant imagine there are any ac components in a server bezel

Its just got a bunch of LED's inside it and we want to put it on display and I know nothing about doing this sort of thing so I'm sure your right. (electronics n00b here)

I just want to find a way to supply some sort of external power to it so we can put it on display and I figured someone here would know how to accomplish that task haha

25 minutes ago, DSF767 said:

Here is the Server it was powered From:

What's the model of the server?  You may be able to find a schematic and get the pin outs from the front plug.  then it's just a case of wiring up a cheap wall wart of similar output.  Don't forget though the left/right pins will be reversed on the front panel compared to the pinouts on the server base

With all the Trolls, Try Hards, Noobs and Weirdos around here you'd think i'd find SOMEWHERE to fit in!