Please help me decide on a new pc case!

Hi everyone!

I am looking to upgrade my pc case from the NZXT h440 to something a bit more modern.  I am open to sugestions but am kind of thinking the Corsair Obsidian 500d RBG SE or the Lian-li PC O11 Dynamic or the Phantex Evolv X.  I would love to hear you opinions.  Curently I am leaning towards the Evolv X because I like the idea of the dual pc mini itx mount.  Thanks!

Maybe have a look at the Corsair crystal 680X, it comes with ll 120 fans in the front and is a dual chamber design for that sweet cable menagement

I think I want to eliminate the pc o11 because it is to big and I also want to add the corsair crystal 680x.

17 minutes ago, Mephi00 said:

Maybe have a look at the Corsair crystal 680X, it comes with ll 120 fans in the front and is a dual chamber design for that sweet cable menagement

I eventually am thinking about doing a custom loop, so do you think there is enough space for a pumpres in the 680x?

4 minutes ago, Riverbug07 said:

I eventually am thinking about doing a custom loop, so do you think there is enough space for a pumpres in the 680x?

The front rad has to be pretty slim and I don't really see enough space for a pumpres in the main chamber, if you get a really small one and are fine with a bit of modding, I think you can get it in the second chamber

What's your current PC build, and future plans for they system?

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25

13 hours ago, TVwazhere said:

What's your current PC build, and future plans for they system?

My current build has a gtx 1080 and an i7 6700k.  I want to upgrade my motherboard and cpu to something more modern and keep my gtx 1080 (for now). Eventually I want to completely replace all the old parts in my pc with new ones and rebuild it is currently as a seccond pc. I don't have the budget to replace it all at once but would like to do it in stages.  Eventually I may even concider a custom loop so the case has to be spacious and I like the idea of the evolv x having the dual pc option with mini itx up the top.  Thanks!

9 hours ago, Riverbug07 said:

My current build has a gtx 1080 and an i7 6700k.  I want to upgrade my motherboard and cpu to something more modern and keep my gtx 1080 (for now). Eventually I want to completely replace all the old parts in my pc with new ones and rebuild it is currently as a seccond pc. I don't have the budget to replace it all at once but would like to do it in stages.  Eventually I may even concider a custom loop so the case has to be spacious and I like the idea of the evolv x having the dual pc option with mini itx up the top.  Thanks!

I see.

As a side note, the O11D is actually the smallest of the cases listed here, not the biggest

O11D: 54L

Dimensions (W)272mm x(H)446mm x(D)445mm

500D: 59L

500mm x 233mm x 507mm

Evolv X: 63.6L

240 mm x 520 mm x 510 mm

Crystal 680X: 73.4L

423mm x 344mm x 505mm

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25