Liquid/nano screen protectors

I was looking at phantom screen protectors to see if they have made one for the s10e and they seem to suggest buying this
http://magic.phantom.glass/

I tried searching up about them, it doesnt seem that any big reputable youtubers have done a guide on them so I'm very confused as to how good these types of products are.

Since its phantom and they are quite a reputable company Id like to think its pretty good but its very hard to search "phantom maigc screen protector" as you just end up with camera results :L

Has anyone used these products or better yet tried phantoms one?

On 2/8/2020 at 5:00 PM, jetbuster said:

I was looking at phantom screen protectors to see if they have made one for the s10e and they seem to suggest buying this
http://magic.phantom.glass/

I tried searching up about them, it doesnt seem that any big reputable youtubers have done a guide on them so I'm very confused as to how good these types of products are.

Since its phantom and they are quite a reputable company Id like to think its pretty good but its very hard to search "phantom maigc screen protector" as you just end up with camera results :L

Has anyone used these products or better yet tried phantoms one?

I used to sell a similar product when I worked for Staples and having seen them in action, they're terrible when compared to traditional tempered glass or film protectors. They provide only minimal protection and worst of all, they wear off over time so every six months or so you'll need to reapply it. Anything abrasive, even the tiniest amount, will shear it off even faster. I see the price is around $30...the top rated TG protector on Amazon is $9.99 and comes with a pack of three.

It's biggest draw to these products is that there won't be any bubbles or anything since it's a liquid that dries to form a coating above the glass. In that respect it's fine, but the fact that they tout as good protection as TG is ridiculous. It's very minimal and won't last. Save your money, just get a regular protector.

Source: anecdotal