So i just put this together

I mean, You're pretty much using top of the line stuff (not everything ofcourse) People somehow manage to stream on a 1050 and an 15 5th gen or whatever.

You'll be fine.

10 minutes ago, NewbPCBuilder said:

Hello,

Both are good but I'd personally go with air cooling (quieter, cheaper, more reliable and as good).

Also the NVMe is not the greatest, look at those instead :

Adata SX8200 Pro

Corsair Force MP510
HP EX950
Sabrent Rocket (not Q)
Team Group MP34

They will be more expensive but overall better :)

Id look at changing the storage, and perhaps the motherboard to something better without affecting the price much. 

There is also a lot of price optimizations without affecting the quality much

for the Motherboard I used this list and also this chart  filtering out (I use Newegg because it has a lot of filter options) to get the features I needed (ie 4 or 6 sata ports? 5.1 audio? how many M.2 etc..)

and made a table on excel with prices from different vendor. you don't need the most expensive board unless you go with extreme OC (LN2) from what I've gathered

here's an example of the chart I made to help me decide the best price/performance board, it helped me clear a lot of confusion!

Spoiler

image.png.2dcd6e9f5f390789740dae50d245cd20.png

the VRM chart to help you filter out based on your CPU and scope (OC/non OC) 

and the tier list to put them in perspective. in my case some 200€ boards were better than 280€ ones..

2020 AMD Build:

Ryzen 3800x - Asus TUF x570 - Crucial Ballistix 16GB 3600cl16 - ROG Strix GTX1070 OC 8G - EVGA SuperNOVA G2 550W - Sabrent Rocket 1TB

2012 Intel Build:

Intel i5-3570k @4.0Ghz - Asus Maximus V Formula - Corsair Vengeance 8GB 1866 - XFX HD7970 GHz - Enermax Revolution87+ 650w - Crucial MX500 500GB

Replace the nvme to the non-q version and the psu to the rmx. Go with the strix-e. The rest is solid