Suggest me the worst GPU possible

steelo

Take away his GPU, period. Then get him to therapy. They'll just buy another GPU.

PSU Nerd | PC Parts Flipper | Cable Management Guru

Helpful Links: PSU Tier List | Why not group reg? | Avoid the EVGA G3

Helios EVO (Main Desktop) Intel Core™ i9-10900KF | 32GB DDR4-3000 | GIGABYTE Z590 AORUS ELITE | GeForce RTX 3060 Ti | NZXT H510 | EVGA G5 650W

Delta (Laptop) | Galaxy S21 Ultra | Pacific Spirit XT (Server)

Full Specs

Spoiler

Helios EVO (Main):

Intel Core™ i9-10900KF | 32GB G.Skill Ripjaws V / Team T-Force DDR4-3000 | GIGABYTE Z590 AORUS ELITE | MSI GAMING X GeForce RTX 3060 Ti 8GB GPU | NZXT H510 | EVGA G5 650W | MasterLiquid ML240L | 2x 2TB HDD | 256GB SX6000 Pro SSD | 3x Corsair SP120 RGB | Fractal Design Venturi HF-14

Pacific Spirit XT - Server

Intel Core™ i7-8700K (Won at LTX, signed by Dennis) | GIGABYTE Z370 AORUS GAMING 5 | 16GB Team Vulcan DDR4-3000 | Intel UrfpsgonHD 630 | Define C TG | Corsair CX450M

Delta - Laptop

ASUS TUF Dash F15 - Intel Core™ i7-11370H | 16GB DDR4 | RTX 3060 | 500GB NVMe SSD | 200W Brick | 65W USB-PD Charger

Intel is bringing DDR4 to the mainstream with the Intel® Core™ i5 6600K and i7 6700K processors. Learn more by clicking the link in the description below.

18 minutes ago, madaaron said:

Or they could get divorced, and she can find a nice normie to do the things she wants to do with. He can do what he wants to do without worrying about some whiny lady in his life always talking bad about him to everyone they/she knows.

Do you say the same when somebody is addicted to drugs?

Bethesda PC:   R7 3700X  -  Asrock B550 Extreme 4  -  Corsair Dominator Platinum RGB 16GB@3.6GHz -  Zotac AMP Extreme 1080TI -  Samsung 860 Evo 256GB  -  WD Blue 2TB SSD -  500DX  -  Stock cooling lul  -  Rm650x

CrumpleBox V3:  Xeon X5680  -  Asus X58 Sabertooth  -  DDr3 16GB@1.33Ghz  -  Gigabyte 1660s -  TT smart RGB 700W  -  

Cooler Master Storm Trooper  -  120GB Samsung 850 Pro   -  LTT Edition Chromax NH-D15 ?

CrumpleBox 3 ROTF: I5-6400  -  MSI B150m Mortar  -  16GB 2133Mhz Vengeance Pro RGB  -  Strix 1070Ti - GTX 1070 FE  -  Adata 128GB SSD  -  Fractal Design Define C  -  Gammaxx 400V2  -  Cooler Master silent pro gold 1000W

CrumpleBox 2: i7-7820x - MSI X299 Raider - 32GB Thermaltake Toughram 3.6Ghz - 2x Sapphire Nitro Fury - 128GB PCie Adata SSD - O11 Dynamic - EVGA CLC 360 - Corsair RM1000X

Perhiperals:  Gateway 900p60 monitor  -  Dell 1024x768@75  -  Logi. G403 Carbon  -  Logi. G502  -  SteSer. Arctis 5  -  SteSer. Rival 110 - Corsair Strafe RGB MK.2

If she leaves him over the hobby, she never loved him.

My wife, after some years, realized I was at home and safe and always there when she called on me. 

I could have been out at the bars getting trashed with my buddies instead. She didnt believe that till I started coming home messed up. 

Yep, kept my hobby, kept my wife and all is good.

She just needs attention more often man. And perhaps a little realization the situation isnt really that bad.

My wife took uo crafting. She then had a hobby. Shes happy, Im happy and the love is all there.

Ah young couples. Learn to work through it. Dont be a divorce statiatic unless need be such as physical abuse and heavy drugs/alcohol use. Everything else is manageable.

56 minutes ago, ShrimpBrime said:

there's a difference between gaming as a hobby, and a game addiction.

it's like "recreatively smoking weed" every so often, and being married to a useless pothead.

as far-fetched as that comparison sounds, in reality it's surprisingly similar..

1 minute ago, manikyath said:

there's a difference between gaming as a hobby, and a game addiction.

it's like "recreatively smoking weed" every so often, and being married to a useless pothead.

as far-fetched as that comparison sounds, in reality it's surprisingly similar..

You missed the part where I said "she needs more attention" 

He can still day dream about gaming while watching a flick with his chick a couple few times a week, out to dinner, even gamers get hungry.

But see he's not a useless pothead (that I know of). Just a useless gamer. (or both) 

Thick and Thin. If you don't understand the vows, don't get married.

20 minutes ago, ShrimpBrime said:

You missed the part where I said "she needs more attention" 

He can still day dream about gaming while watching a flick with his chick a couple few times a week, out to dinner, even gamers get hungry.

But see he's not a useless pothead (that I know of). Just a useless gamer. (or both) 

Thick and Thin. If you don't understand the vows, don't get married.

I like gaming to relax after an exhausting day. However, I set a 1 hour time limit because I value my wife a lot more.

My coworker whom I've known for about 5 years now just doesn't care. I don't know what goes on behind closed doors, but it seems as if she is on HIS time schedule...if that makes any sense.

4 hours ago, ShrimpBrime said:

Hi, wow, jumping in here.

This is wrong. It's not wrong, actually, it's horse shit. The hardest part of ending a marriage is knowing that as much as you still love the other person, and as much as you always will, it's inherently broken and has to end. The hard endings aren't the ones where you hate each other. They're the ones where you still love each other, but something insurmountable has gotten in the way. Source: my life.

An addiction, including a gaming addiction, is absolutely reason to leave someone, but it's not necessarily the sort of thing that would make you stop loving them, and leaving someone does not mean that you never loved them.

I enjoy buying junk and sinking more money than it's worth into it to make it less junk.

19 minutes ago, aisle9 said:

Hi, wow, jumping in here.

This is wrong. It's not wrong, actually, it's horse shit. The hardest part of ending a marriage is knowing that as much as you still love the other person, and as much as you always will, it's inherently broken and has to end. The hard endings aren't the ones where you hate each other. They're the ones where you still love each other, but something insurmountable has gotten in the way. Source: my life.

An addiction, including a gaming addiction, is absolutely reason to leave someone, but it's not necessarily the sort of thing that would make you stop loving them, and leaving someone does not mean that you never loved them.

The hate was stronger than the love. 

You hate the things they do, but still love them and then leave or separate. It hurts because the excuse of the separation was selfish and Bull Shit. 

A women's challenge in life is material. A man's challenge in life is the woman. 

3 hours ago, steelo said:

I like gaming to relax after an exhausting day. However, I set a 1 hour time limit because I value my wife a lot more.

My coworker whom I've known for about 5 years now just doesn't care. I don't know what goes on behind closed doors, but it seems as if she is on HIS time schedule...if that makes any sense.

Nothing you can do about it. If she rides the storm out, they'll figure it out. If not, oh well, she has different plans for herself.

37 minutes ago, ShrimpBrime said:

The hate was stronger than the love. 

You hate the things they do, but still love them and then leave or separate. It hurts because the excuse of the separation was selfish and Bull Shit. 

A women's challenge in life is material. A man's challenge in life is the woman. 

Seems you have life summed up, let us all come to our demigod when we need advice on marriage /s

Ryzen 3600 4.33ghz . CM Hyper 212 Turbo. MSI X470 Gaming Plus Max. Crucial Ballistix Sport LT 3200 @ 3200 CL 15 (OC). Powercolor RX 5700XT Red Dragon. FD Meshify S2. Crucial P1 M.2 1TB. Corsair Vengeance 650W 80+ Silver.

Core 2 Duo 3.4ghz . WenjuFeng cooler . ASUS P5G41C-M LX . Crucial 1066mhz 3GB DDR2 . Gainward Golden Sample HD 4850 . Coolermaster Elite 430 . Seagate 160GB IDE 7200RPM . BeQuiet System Power 9 400w 80+ Bronze

12 hours ago, steelo said:

So, I have a coworker where his addiction to PC games is literally destroying his marriage. He plays a lot of online games and I suggested to ask the mods to ban him. He's done this, however he just ends up creating a new account the next day. 

He wants the absolute minimum GPU that will work with his system but still has HDMI output. Basically something so awful, no game created in the past 5-10 years will run on it. He currently has a RX 590 I believe but his wife is essentially making him sell it. I believe he said he uses a Ryzen 7 and he does still need the computer for work.

GT 210

9 hours ago, ShrimpBrime said:

This is so unbelievably stupid that even I don't have a zinger for it.

I enjoy buying junk and sinking more money than it's worth into it to make it less junk.

2 hours ago, aisle9 said:

This is so unbelievably stupid that even I don't have a zinger for it.

With no respect for you... Thats a comedian quote.

Its obvious you dont get out much lol.

Share any interests with me? Feel free to message me just to chit chat about whatever. 

(Music) Depeche Mode, The Cure, Pink Floyd, Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds, Cocteau Twins, MGMT, Boy Harsher, The Smiths, Drab Majesty, Chelsea Wolfe, Carly Rae Jepsen, The Smashing Pumpkins, Virgin Prunes, Sky Ferreira, London After Midnight, Jonathan Coulton, Alvvays, Clan of Xymox, Bauhaus, Siouxsie and the Banshees, Anna Von Hausswolff, Joy Division, Sisters of Mercy, She Wants Revenge, The Frozen Autumn, My Bloody Valentine, Type O Negative, The Birthday Party, Leonard Cohen, Switchblade Symphony, Metallica, Creedance Clearwater Revival, Eagles, Elton John, Billy Joel.

(Games) PUBG, Metro Series, Command and Conquer games, Warhammer 40,000 games, Company of Heroes (2), RDR2, CoD4

(Other) Going to the goth club, Firearms, Building PCs (Especially budget PC builds), Playing instruments (Guitar, Piano APP for PC, Otamatone, Trombone) Camping, Board Games

2 hours ago, ShrimpBrime said:

With no respect for you... Thats a comedian quote.

Its obvious you dont get out much lol.

So an addiction is not a valid reason for a couple to split, is that actually your position? Or is it that the man being addicted is the woman's fault? I can't hear you over all the misogynistic stupid coming off of your keyboard.

Edit: I'm done. Mods, whatever you want to do, I understand and won't complain, but I am not going to let some numbnuts say that a split means that one person never loved the other or that one person being addicted to something is somehow the other person's fault. Nope. I did not just survive my own divorce to let some clown come in here with a blanket, stupid statement like that and not get called on it (and called some very nice words compared to what their mindset makes them).