New NAS CPU help

I am currently in the process of building a new NAS. My original plan was to use a ryzen 3 1200 because I thought I would be able to get a good deal with decent performance. It turns out that the processors are selling used for more or the exact same price as buying a new one. Also the motherboards for these processors are $75+. So then I was looking at the Intel i3 9100f. Those seem to be slightly cheaper, but the performance is better and the motherboards are way cheaper. This is an ok price point, but a little above what I was looking to spend, as this is my first NAS. I already purchased a 4 Port Intel GbE NIC, 8GB of DDr4, an AMD Radeon HD 6450 (Just for a video output because the Ryzen 3 1200 doesn’t have video out), this also means I’m open to processors without Integrated Graphics, and a Micro-ATX case. I also purchased a PCIe to SATA Card for more ports if the board doesn’t have enough. I’m looking for a processor powerful enough, but that doesn’t draw too much power. I was also looking into power supplies. Does anyone have any suggestions for the CPU, Motherboard and Power Supply? I am between using UNRaid and FreeNAS as the OS because I have multiple HDDs of different speeds and sizes.

If you need me to follow up on something, please quote or tag me.

I’m also open to New and Used Hardware.

If you need me to follow up on something, please quote or tag me.

Maybe you should have looked into a cheap used PC instead of buying a new one if the cheapest parts are above budget.

Got a microcenter near you at all?  Good bundles to be had for better processors than you list.

Just now, Chickenfans said:

I’m also open to New and Used Hardware.

why not just use quite literally any old used office computer from the past 10 years as it's a NAS and not something that needs any form of cpu speed

No server motherboard? No Xeons? You can find both pretty inexpensively on eBay. It'd give you all the benefits that platform has to offer. Virtualization, IPMI, RDIMM memory, more cores, etc.

If the drives aren't similar/identical UnRAID is going to be the only road you can take. You'd don't want a JBOD array on FreeNAS.

For a PSU I'd go for any well rated Corsair unit like the RMi series. You won't need mini-redundant (nice to have though).