Logitech G HUB is bugged

FL4XY
Go to solution Solved by ejh,

Hey, I'm glad you posted on the LTT forum! Logitech G Hub is quite the piece of work and very buggy. Logitech has poor software development and quality control on their products ranging from the popular wireless Logitech M325 mouse to their Gaming line of products and unfortunately, I don't see that changing any time soon as they don't even provide a proper support to express your concern. As for your G Hub issues, find the download location, in my case "C:\Program Files\" . Once there delete the folder named "LGHUB" and all its contents. If any issues arise, make sure the application isn't open in your task manager or your system tray. Upon deleting the folder and checking that the application is not longer running, head on over to Logitech G Hub's download page and download the latest version for your system, (this is exclusively a 64 bit application), should properly install without error, granted you followed the instructions from the installer.

Let me know how that works, E.J. 

Whenever I tried to open it, I got a message  along the lines of "The files cannot be found, reinstalling the app might solve this"

So I downloaded the newest version of Logitech G Hub from Logitechs website. The problem is that, whenever I run the installer it says "The software already exists on the system. Open G HUB to install updates". I however, don't have G HUB as I uninstalled the program via windows, and there are no files that I can find related to the app.

What should I do?

I will complain about high prices in Norway given the oportunity.

Primary Desktop PC:

Spoiler

Hardware specifications:

CPU: i7-6700K @ 4.4GHz Motherboard: ASUS Z170 S CPU Cooler: NZXT Kraken x52 RAM: Crucial 16GB DDR4-2666 GPU: ASUS RX 5700XT ROG Strix SSD: Kingston Savage 240GB HDD: Seagate 3TB 7200RPM PSU: Corsair RMx 750W Case: NZXT H440

I/O:

Monitor: ASUS 27' 1440p 165Hz | AOC 24' 1080p 60hz Keyboard: Ducky ONE 2 SF (Cherry MX Brown) Mouse: Razer Viper Ultimate Headset: Sennheiser HD 6XX AMP/DAC: Drop O2 + SDAC DAC/AMP

(PC Part Picker Link)

Primary Laptop:

Spoiler

Dell XPS 15 9500:

CPU: i7-10750H RAM: 32GB DDR4-2933 GPU: GTX 1650 Ti SSD: 1TB NVME Display: 15.6' 1920x1200

Hey, I'm glad you posted on the LTT forum! Logitech G Hub is quite the piece of work and very buggy. Logitech has poor software development and quality control on their products ranging from the popular wireless Logitech M325 mouse to their Gaming line of products and unfortunately, I don't see that changing any time soon as they don't even provide a proper support to express your concern. As for your G Hub issues, find the download location, in my case "C:\Program Files\" . Once there delete the folder named "LGHUB" and all its contents. If any issues arise, make sure the application isn't open in your task manager or your system tray. Upon deleting the folder and checking that the application is not longer running, head on over to Logitech G Hub's download page and download the latest version for your system, (this is exclusively a 64 bit application), should properly install without error, granted you followed the instructions from the installer.

On 1/26/2020 at 9:22 AM, ejhayes said:

This solved the issue I was having. Thanks

I will complain about high prices in Norway given the oportunity.

Primary Desktop PC:

Spoiler

Hardware specifications:

CPU: i7-6700K @ 4.4GHz Motherboard: ASUS Z170 S CPU Cooler: NZXT Kraken x52 RAM: Crucial 16GB DDR4-2666 GPU: ASUS RX 5700XT ROG Strix SSD: Kingston Savage 240GB HDD: Seagate 3TB 7200RPM PSU: Corsair RMx 750W Case: NZXT H440

I/O:

Monitor: ASUS 27' 1440p 165Hz | AOC 24' 1080p 60hz Keyboard: Ducky ONE 2 SF (Cherry MX Brown) Mouse: Razer Viper Ultimate Headset: Sennheiser HD 6XX AMP/DAC: Drop O2 + SDAC DAC/AMP

(PC Part Picker Link)

Primary Laptop:

Spoiler

Dell XPS 15 9500:

CPU: i7-10750H RAM: 32GB DDR4-2933 GPU: GTX 1650 Ti SSD: 1TB NVME Display: 15.6' 1920x1200