Is HAF XB EVO from Cooler Master still worth it?

Sup3rrman

I'm planning to assemble a simple gaming rig with decent specs but with a legacy case "Cooler Master HAF XB EVO Lan Box". I like its simplistic design and not much into RGB. 
CPU -AMD Ryzen 7 3700x AIO cooled by Deepcool GAMMAXX L240 69.34 CFM Liquid CPU Cooler or any other AIO solutions.
Motherboard-Gigabyte X570 AORUS ELITE ATX AM4 Motherboard
Corsair Vengeance 16 GB DDR4+Crucial 8gb 
Seagate IronWolf NAS 10 TB 3.5" 7200RPM+Samsung 860 Evo 1 TB 2.5"
Sapphire Radeon RX 5700 8 GB.
be quiet! Pure Power 11 CM 500 W 80+ Gold Certified Semi-modular PSU
Monitor & other components aside.

I will be adding a gpu cooling bracket by NZXT for the RX5700 & AIO cool it using Kraken X42.
So is the HAF XB EVO still worth buying in 2020? I love how there is so much ventilation for HAF & Motherboard sits in the middle. It houses 2 usb3.0 in front panel & window on top. I could house 240mm rad+fan in front and the 140 in the back. What do you guys think? Please suggest.

Yes,Its a pretty big & hefty case but i like its box shaped design than a traditional one. Yeah even i'm worried about the basement and how it'll get all cluttered with the cables running all over the place. But have to do a bit of tricky cable management to try to avoid the rat's nest of cables and keep the dust low. The case wont be on the floor but on the table next to the monitor itself.

I'm not an expert at cable management lol so i'm pretty damn sure there'll be a lot of maneuvering if i have to remove the motherboard tray which i might only to clean the case.

This case definitely has a lot of pros & cons but i came across another one similar to the CM HAF. The Corsair CC-9011030-WW Carbide 540 ATX.

What are your thoughts on that? Its quite compact comparitively to the HAF EVO and has usb 3.1 support. Looks kinda nice too.

Another question, Is Gigabyte Aorus elite x570 worth buying at 180$ or is there a better alternative?
From reviews,I read its got a solid VRM,Bios flashback,Intel LAN & better features but still worried if there's something better and settle for B450's with pcie 3.0.