Motherboard compatibility with RAM

Hello. So I'm finally building my first PC and I got most of the stuff on hand already. I'm yet to buy a GPU and RAM and I had a question about the RAM compatibility with the MB. 

I bought the MSI B450 Tomahawk MAX and the RAM I want to get isn't on the "Supported memory" list on MSI's website. 

https://www.msi.com/Motherboard/support/B450-TOMAHAWK-MAX#support-mem-18

I want to get this RAM: VENGEANCE® LPX 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR4 DRAM 3200MHz C16 (CMK16GX4M2B3200C16) because it's the best price in the region I'm in and it matches the color scheme I want (All black w/o RGB).

https://www.corsair.com/eu/en/Categories/Products/Memory/VENGEANCE-LPX/p/CMK16GX4M2B3200C16

On MSI's website there is a different model listed as supported, it adds an "R" to the end (CMK16GX4M2B3200C16R). So I wanted to know how important is it to follow the supported memory in the MB documentation? Should I strictly pick something I buy from their recommended list or I would be fine with the RAM sticks I listed above? 

Here's the list of parts I already have on hand and aside the RAM I'll be getting the new RX 5600 XT, just waiting for all the reviews to come up to know which manufacturer has the best version and the part to be available in stores:

PCPartPicker Part List

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600 3.6 GHz 6-Core Processor  ($189.99 @ Amazon) 
CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-U12S chromax.black 55 CFM CPU Cooler  ($69.95 @ Amazon) 
Motherboard: MSI B450 TOMAHAWK MAX ATX AM4 Motherboard  ($114.99 @ Amazon) 
Storage: Kingston A2000 250 GB M.2-2280 NVME Solid State Drive  ($44.99 @ Walmart) 
Storage: Seagate Barracuda Compute 2 TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive  ($49.99 @ Amazon) 
Case: NZXT H510 ATX Mid Tower Case  ($69.98 @ Amazon) 
Power Supply: Corsair RMx (2018) 550 W 80+ Gold Certified Fully Modular ATX Power Supply  ($99.98 @ Amazon) 
Monitor: AOC G2590PX 24.5" 1920x1080 144 Hz Monitor  ($341.00 @ Amazon) 
Total: $980.87
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2020-01-22 06:57 EST-0500

it will work, don't worry. not being on the qvl list just means msi haven't physically tested the motherboard with that ram model together, so they can't guarantee you'll get the advertised speeds. but in 100% cases they work and in 90% cases you get the advertised speeds as well.

Just now, boggy77 said:

it will work, don't worry. not being on the qvl list just means msi haven't physically tested the motherboard with that ram model together, so they can't guarantee you'll get the advertised speeds. but in 100% cases they work and in 90% cases you get the advertised speeds as well.

Thank you very much for the prompt reply! That's great, because I checked the memories that I can actually buy and that are on that list and they were way more expensive than the kit I mentioned earlier. 

Have a nice day~~