Coreisolation

WannabeCoder
Go to solution Solved by WannabeCoder,

Did clear CMOS. Still dont turn on. Well my bios settings ways anyways right also before. ? I think its registry related.

My system says PCR7-Configuration -Binding not possible. Maybe thats what i missing.

I found out that the missing bitlocker is probably the issue. But how i activate it again?

Well i just reinstall Windows completely. So i dont have to bother with hard way to enable again  Bitlocker. The process is really painful.

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/powershell/module/bitlocker/enable-bitlocker?view=win10-ps

Hello is here any person who knows alot about coreisolation?

Got a weird problem with coreisolation because i played around to deactivate it for some stuff. And somehow i can't turn it on again. I used some .bat to deactivate it. And played around with the registry.

And sometimes  i forget to do backups. So i need a person which can help me. I already searched for it but i cant find anything. Well there are some tutorials but that are just standart stuff like go search cioreisolation and turn it on in your system. Well that dont work out. Because i didnt done such a simple stuff.

Well i do now always backups. And i tried it also to reset windows didnt work same problem. For every hint how to turn it on again iam gratefull.

Best regards

WannabeCoder

Is this Ryzen? you need to clear CMOS.

CPU: Ryzen 5800X3D | Motherboard: Gigabyte B550 Elite V2 | RAM: G.Skill Aegis 2x16gb 3200 @3600mhz | PSU: EVGA SuperNova 750 G3 | Monitor: LG 27GL850-B , Samsung C27HG70 | 
GPU: Red Devil RX 7900XT | Sound: Odac + Fiio E09K | Case: Fractal Design R6 TG Blackout |Storage: MP510 960gb and 860 Evo 500gb | Cooling: CPU: Noctua NH-D15 with one fan

FS in Denmark/EU:

Asus Dual GTX 1060 3GB. Used maximum 4 months total. Looks like new. Card never opened. Give me a price. 

Did clear CMOS. Still dont turn on. Well my bios settings ways anyways right also before. ? I think its registry related.

My system says PCR7-Configuration -Binding not possible. Maybe thats what i missing.

I found out that the missing bitlocker is probably the issue. But how i activate it again?

Well i just reinstall Windows completely. So i dont have to bother with hard way to enable again  Bitlocker. The process is really painful.

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/powershell/module/bitlocker/enable-bitlocker?view=win10-ps