HELP ME DAISY CHAIN MY BUILD

I have Asus b450 E gaming board with only 1 argb header. I am currently using 3to1 splitter which is connected to my to 3 for my fan argb header and the goes to my MOBO as in the picture bellow. i want to buy argb strip which is of phanteks 400cm*2 & 1m which total have total of 126 leds .

## i am deciding to buy a phanteks argb controller hub, will i be able to connect my spliter female head to that hub and rest of the argb strips to the hub itself ? the hub got 3 digital ports powered with sata and the inpute port is also  AURA compatible.

Professional kindly help me out i cant get a solution

#SPLITTER -> https://www.coolermaster.com/catalog/coolers/rgb-accessories/argb-1-to-3-splitter-cable/
#CONTROLLER HUB- >http://www.phanteks.com/PH-CTHUB_DRGB.html

argb splitter.jpg

15 minutes ago, RazoRSki11zZ said:

~snip~

As far as i can see, you can use the hub connected to the mobo to control the led strips.

Just make sure the hub is argb and not just normal rgb.

1 minute ago, Bajantechnician said:

As far as i can see, you can use the hub connected to the mobo to control the led strips.

But the problem is there is 1 argb port which is been currently used by the splitter if i use the hub where will i put my fan splitter into

Just now, RazoRSki11zZ said:

But the problem is there is 1 argb port which is been currently used by the splitter if i use the hub where will i put my fan splitter into

Into the hub?...

1 minute ago, Bajantechnician said:

Into the hub?...

i dont know am very noob can you check the controller and kindly tell me. i am not even getting what shall i even do :( if the hub had 4-5 ports i would have directly connected my fans argb header into the hub but unfortunately it got only 3 headers

2 minutes ago, RazoRSki11zZ said:

i dont know am very noob can you check the controller and kindly tell me. i am not even getting what shall i even do :( if the hub had 4-5 ports i would have directly connected my fans argb header into the hub but unfortunately it got only 3 headers

Looked at the page again, Seems like its fine to daisy chain out of one output as long as it doesnt exceed 4 amps, or 7 amps combined on all 3 outputs.

Plug the hub into the mobo and then the splitter into the hub.

or

the splitter into the mobo and the hub into the splitter

Then plug in whatever you need into the outputs.

3 minutes ago, Bajantechnician said:

Looked at the page again, Seems like its fine to daisy chain out of one output as long as it doesnt exceed 4 amps, or 7 amps combined on all 3 outputs.

Plug the hub into the mobo and then the splitter into the hub.

or

the splitter into the mobo and the hub into the splitter

Then plug in whatever you need into the outputs.

will if you check the Controller hub page , at the bottom its written 7x with remote and 9x with mobo, so is it like 3x * 3 splitter making it 9?

And i guess if 9x it can support 3xcooler master  fan + 3 argb strip wont be exceeding 7amps?

Strips -> http://www.phanteks.com/Neon.html

1 hour ago, Bajantechnician said:

look at the new problem see the picture mate

3pin.jpg

10 hours ago, RazoRSki11zZ said:

look at the new problem see the picture mate

3pin.jpg

that port is proprietor and you use the included adapters to attach to 3 pin jst-sm connectors.

the splitter you have now is that stander 2+1 connector so you will have to use the splitter on the mb then plug the hub in to that

I have dyslexia plz be kind to me. dont like my post dont read it or respond thx

also i edit post alot because you no why...

Thrasher_565 hub links build logs

Corsair Lian Li Bykski Barrow thermaltake nzxt aquacomputer 5v argb pin out guide + argb info

5v device to 12v mb header

Odds and Sods Argb Rgb Links