How to flash a different Android os

So I plan(huge emphasis on plan) on upgrading to the Realms X2 pro (8GB/128GB) for $463. I currently use the Samsung A50 which is not a bad phone per se but it's not very for lack of a better word unique in anyway compared to the X2. I remember how Linus made a tutorial on how to flash an Android OS on to the Pocophone F1 and I was wondering whether I could do the same to the X2 pro.

TL:DR I don't like ColorOs and I want to change it to a different Android OS. Can someone explain to me the steps or redirect me to the appropriate tutorial video/article etc. 

Thanks in advance

PC: Ryzen 5 2600, 16GB 3200mhz RAM (8GBx2), Gigabyte B550M DS3H, GTX 1050 2GB, 650W Semi-Modular PSU80+ Gold

Phone: Poco F3 8GB + 256GB

Audio: Samson SR850s

Sound Card: SoundBlaster Play 4 USB sound card

IEM: planning to get the KBEAR KS2s
Please be patient with me, I'm fatally dumb and its honestly a miracle I've made it this far

Usually grab roms from sammobile. Use odin to flash.

Most of your questions would be answered by more knowledgeable than I over at xda-devs

2 minutes ago, I do cause im bored said:

Most of your questions would be answered by more knowledgeable than I over at xda-devs

Thank you my good fellow

PC: Ryzen 5 2600, 16GB 3200mhz RAM (8GBx2), Gigabyte B550M DS3H, GTX 1050 2GB, 650W Semi-Modular PSU80+ Gold

Please be patient with me, I'm fatally dumb and its honestly a miracle I've made it this far

27 minutes ago, I do cause im bored said:

On second thought could you be more specific as XDA is kinda intimatading for someone like me.

30 minutes ago, I do cause im bored said:

Sammobile is specifically designed for Samsung not realme

43 minutes ago, Hassan170 said:

and I was wondering whether I could do the same to the X2 pro

Only if you can find a compatible ROM for your phone and your phone either has an unlocked bootloader or it can be unlocked -- not all phones have such. If no one has made a compatible ROM then you can't do it and if it doesn't have an unlocked bootloader or an unlockable bootloader then you can't do it.

Hand, n. A singular instrument worn at the end of the human arm and commonly thrust into somebody’s pocket.

On 1/11/2020 at 11:49 AM, huilun02 said:

No custom ROMs for your phone yet. Monitor the page in this link.

https://forum.xda-developers.com/realme-x2-pro/development

You on your own now. Good luck

So you're saying the X2 doesn't have a custom ROM yet well sh!8