Kbdfans - unfurfilled

RasmusDC

ordered a prebuild keyboard that was in inventory, 3 days ago with express mail, payment went through instantly but the order is still unfurfilled, i guess they are building it, is this the normal procedure at KBDfans?

Just now, Dissitesuxba11s said:

Yes, they are based in China so prepare to wait longer than that.

yeah know the postage will take longer, hoped the shipping were fast, the keycaps i ordered, where shipped same day, so this a bit of a more expensive order, is something i have a bit of a closer eye on.

1 minute ago, RasmusDC said:

yeah know the postage will take longer, hoped the shipping were fast, the keycaps i ordered, where shipped same day, so this a bit of a more expensive order, is something i have a bit of a closer eye on.

It might also take some time if there are issue at your country's customs.

And just as a reference, I live in the US and my order arrived after 20 days. That said, I just got the regular shipping.

11 minutes ago, Dissitesuxba11s said:

It might also take some time if there are issue at your country's customs.

And just as a reference, I live in the US and my order arrived after 20 days. That said, I just got the regular shipping.

well order unfurfilled means the product haven´t shipped yet, i am okay with shipping time, it baffles me that the order is yet to be handled.

9 minutes ago, RasmusDC said:

well order unfurfilled means the product haven´t shipped yet, i am okay with shipping time, it baffles me that the order is yet to be handled.

Have you received an email stating that the shipment is on the way like the one below?

image.png.7aaff589223a0c8dfdb1f021f41535c4.png

Mind KBDfans is handled by literally one guy. Give him time to get your order settled, especially since it's a prebuilt.

You can always contact KBDfans over on Facebook Messenger and ask about your order if you want a catchup on your order's status.

mechanical keyboard switches aficionado & hi-fi audio enthusiast

switch reviews  how i lube mx-style keyboard switches

I always had very fast shipping from KBDfans. 3-4 working days. China to Canada.