Is my card bricked, or is it something else?

BostonBoston

Last night the power went out and my pc lost power obviously, upon boot i had consistent blue screens, decided i would just fresh install windows. After doing so and installing geforce experience (i have 2070 super) i get only one message on the main screen of the app that says "unable to download recommended driver" cant open anything else in the app and installing the driver manually from nvidias site does not work either. ive tried reseating it, turning off my pc and uninstalling geforce exp adn retrying etc, nothing works. DxDiag.txt attached here is my dxdiag file as of posting this. Any help is appreciated thanks.

nvidia 1.PNG

nvidia 2.PNG

16 minutes ago, BostonBoston said:

nvidia 2.PNG

As the message says, you should use the "Standard" driver, not the "DCH" one. Also, which version of Windows 10 do you have? Recent drivers require a recentish version of Windows 10, so e.g. the RTM version is no longer supported.

Remember to either quote or @mention others, so they are notified of your reply

5 minutes ago, Eigenvektor said:

As the message says, you should use the "Standard" driver, not the "DCH" one. Also, which version of Windows 10 do you have? Recent drivers require a recentish version of Windows 10, so e.g. the RTM version is no longer supported.

i have windows 10 pro 64bit, and on nvidias webpage there is not way to select if you download standard or dch drivers 

nvidia 3.PNG

21 minutes ago, Plouffe said:

Hello,

Try to DDU the old driver if it's still installed, manually download the last WHQL from the website and then see if it install it properly.

here is what i get using the whql

nvidia 4.PNG

11 minutes ago, BostonBoston said:

i have windows 10 pro 64bit, and on nvidias webpage there is not way to select if you download standard or dch drivers

Like I said, recent versions of the driver require a recent version of WIndows 10. Based on your DXDiag you have Windows 10 Pro 64-bit (10.0, Build 15063). As far as I can see, build 15063 is version 1703. I think the recent Nvidia drivers require at least version 1803 or even 1809. So you need to update Windows first.

5 minutes ago, BostonBoston said:

Did you DDU ? Also it says wrong Windows version.

1 minute ago, Plouffe said:

Did you DDU ? Also it says wrong Windows version.

yes, yes.

2 minutes ago, Eigenvektor said:

Like I said, recent versions of the driver require a recent version of WIndows 10. Based on you DXDiag you have Windows 10 Pro 64-bit (10.0, Build 15063). As far as I can see, build 15063 is version 1703. I think the recent Nvidia drivers require at least version 1803 or even 1809. So you need to update Windows first.

i will attempt to reinstall all windows updates then.

Just now, BostonBoston said:

yes, yes.

i will attempt to reinstall all windows updates then.

Not just regular Windows updates, you need to update to a newer Version of Windows 10. The current version is 1909. This link should help: https://www.microsoft.com/software-download/windows10