Why are my temps so weird?

So, yesterday, I bought the Dell G7 laptop with RTX 2060 6 GB DDRM and Intel I7-9750H. I set up the laptop, deleted Mcafee and installed HWmoniter and all of a sudden my fans went wild. They went silent in about a minute but would start up again randomly. I looked at my temps and the max value for my CPU was 91 C. FREAKING 91.

So I thought maybe I should run a demanding game to see how the machine performs. I installed and opened GTA V. The first weird thing I noticed was that the movement of my curser wasn't smooth. I went to the settings and the game had set its settings to the lowest possible so I thought that maybe it hadn't recognized my GPU so I restarted the game and everything looked fine in the settings. I changed some settings and ran about 3 benchmarks, minimized the game, checked my CPU temps and the highs were in FREAKING 90s. I mean, what the heck? Surprisingly, even with such high temps, the benchmarks showed consistent 60 FPS with occasional dips to mid-50s.

I shut down the game and downloaded Cinebench. I ran five stress tests in a row and the temps start out with low 90's but soon drop to low 80's. My average score was 2725 pts.

So, what do you guys think? I only have around 14 days to return it so I'd like to find out if there are any issues as soon as possible. I really love this machine and saved for a long time to be able to afford it. I wouldn't want all that to go to waste.