need help to put my memory on 3600mhz

i got an x470 Asus prime-pro

Tridantz  ddr4 3600 8gb x 2 cl18-22-22-42 1.35v
5700 XT
Ryzen 7 3700x

last time i changed my memory to 3600 my pc didnt work and i removed the cmos battery , i need help checking if its possible to clock my ram higher than 3200mhz or atleast getting better timings on the 3200mhz

2 minutes ago, TheGlenlivet said:

How did you change the timings?  Did you turn on XMP in the BIOS?

i just went in the bios and changed the frequancy from 3200mhz to 3600mhz

1 minute ago, Mythical2 said:

i just went in the bios and changed the frequancy from 3200mhz to 3600mhz

Go back into BIOS and look for XMP settings.  There should be one there that will set the RAM to 3600 and be stable.

Just now, TheGlenlivet said:

Go back into BIOS and look for XMP settings.  There should be one there that will set the RAM to 3600 and be stable.

is there a way u could help me through discord .. im not sure im doing it right.. (when i set the ram from 2311 to 3600 mhz without changing the volts and the timings my pc didnt turn on)

5 minutes ago, Mythical2 said:

is there a way u could help me through discord .. im not sure im doing it right.. (when i set the ram from 2311 to 3600 mhz without changing the volts and the timings my pc didnt turn on)

Sorry, at work, but try this -

Once you enter the BIOS, select the Ai Tweaker menu. At the top of the menu is the Ai Overclock tuner. The default setting is manual. If you click on that, it will bring up the other options. XMP is one of those options. Select XMP and it will bring up the available profiles for the installed memory.  

Choose the 3600 one then save settings and reboot.

5 minutes ago, TheGlenlivet said:

Sorry, at work, but try this -

Once you enter the BIOS, select the Ai Tweaker menu. At the top of the menu is the Ai Overclock tuner. The default setting is manual. If you click on that, it will bring up the other options. XMP is one of those options. Select XMP and it will bring up the available profiles for the installed memory.  

Choose the 3600 one then save settings and reboot.

it said D.O.C.P i clicked on it and i think its on 3600, just how do i check if it is?
thank you so much ❤️

15 minutes ago, Mythical2 said:

it said D.O.C.P i clicked on it and i think its on 3600, just how do i check if it is?
thank you so much ❤️

Task manager has a reading under memory or CPUZ will show it at half speed (1800)