News sources used by Techlinked

TJ10

I tried searching for a similar thread but couldn't find one.

What are all the news sources that the TechLinked team refers to for updates?

From the screengrabs I could find - 

Spoiler

The Verge

Hexus

Ars Technica

Windows Central

Android Central

Engadget

I am searching up on more sources to get my fix of news and would love to see new links! 

TIA

1 hour ago, MagnumOpus said:

all the news sources

they dont have specific go to sources. they will use which ever one has the most information or was the first place to write about it.so could be one of potentially hundreds of news sites. 

You're better off using a news aggregator like /r/technology on reddit, Feedly or Techmeme (christ i hate it's name)

🌲🌲🌲

◒ ◒ 

A lot of wat they cover have threads in the news section here.

🖥️ Motherboard: MSI A320M PRO-VH PLUS  ** Processor: AMD Ryzen 2600 3.4 GHz ** Video Card: Nvidia GeForce 1070 TI 8GB Zotac 1070ti 🖥️
🖥️ Memory: 32GB DDR4 2400  ** Power Supply: 650 Watts Power Supply Thermaltake +80 Bronze Thermaltake PSU 🖥️

🍎 2012 iMac i7 27";  2007 MBP 2.2 GHZ; Power Mac G5 Dual 2GHZ; B&W G3; Quadra 650; Mac SE 🍎

🍎 iPad Air2; iPhone SE 2020; iPhone 5s; AppleTV 4k 🍎

On their Monday.com advertisement in the LTT channel ("How we create a video in a day") , Riley mentions some more information.

I believe he in that video scouts a couple sites (those which you mentioned, Anandtech, probably the forum news section and Google News too I think) .

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/