Help with MPG x570 pro carbon wifi?

Chaos3

On my motherboard I have had to install all drivers onto an external hard drive to download them onto my computer because the antenna of my mobo seems to not be functioning, I screw both ends into my mobo while my system is off boot up and nothing happens. Is there something in the bios i need to change please someone help.

General rules apply Windows should have a basic driver for it but if not you'll want to go to MSI's website and download the latest Wi-Fi driver for this motherboard. If all goes well that should get it going.

You can also determine if the Wi-Fi adapter is working fine by checking Device Manager. If it shows up an a "Other" device that just means you need the Wi-Fi driver.

I checked my device manager and I'm pretty sure my antenna is recognized as WLAN adapter but I can't seem to find any drivers for my situation in particular. The only network drivers i see are for intel and I'm running AMD

10 minutes ago, Chaos3 said:

intel

Because Intel makes wireless cards. So the intel drivers are probably the right ones. 

I just want to sit back and watch the world burn.