Wtf is happening to my programs?

RecyclopsReveng3

So I noticed this effect happen earlier while installing Razer Synapse 3 for my new keyboard. It was there while going through the install and registration however the program itself is fine. And then I re-installed Streamlabs OBS after not using it for a long time and after a few seconds it looks like the picture and gets more and more distorted over time. It happens on both of my monitors and as soon as you move the window it goes back to normal for a few seconds and then this crazy effect happens. Any ideas?

Untitled.jpg

[Intel i7 7700K 4.9GHz][Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB 3000MHz][EVGA GeForce GTX 1080Ti 2100MHz][Samsung 970 Plus 1TB][Samsung Evo 850 1TB][ASUS Hero Maximus IX][EVGA Supernova 1000W G+][Rosewill Cullinan]

2 minutes ago, Srijan Verma said:

what gpu are you using?
How old is it?

It's a 1080 Ti. Got it about 2 months after they came out, so it's a couple years old. It doesn't do it in games or any other programs. So far it seems like it's only Streamlabs OBS and the Razer installer. 

[Intel i7 7700K 4.9GHz][Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB 3000MHz][EVGA GeForce GTX 1080Ti 2100MHz][Samsung 970 Plus 1TB][Samsung Evo 850 1TB][ASUS Hero Maximus IX][EVGA Supernova 1000W G+][Rosewill Cullinan]

So a little update, I fixed it. I had Nvidia image sharpening turned on and apparently it doesn't agree with some software.