What do you use to elevate your speakers to head level?

Feveredbike

I just got a pair of Audioengine a5+ monitor speakers and want to get them to a level where my head is. I hear cork yoga blocks work well. Any other suggestions?

My compooter: http://imgur.com/a/mDFsx?

I have a pair of shelves above my desk. I would show pictures, but I'm not at home

Yeh something not too hard but also not squishy. But I'm probably not the best guy top talk to as I don't use speakers.

The first step to insanity is believing in your sanity.

I just point them up

Intel 4670K /w TT water 2.0 performer, GTX 1070FE, Gigabyte Z87X-DH3, Corsair HX750, 16GB Mushkin 1333mhz, Fractal R4 Windowed, Varmilo mint TKL, Logitech m310, HP Pavilion 23bw, Logitech 2.1 Speakers

Just checked out your rig... I like the DAC unit and uuuuuuuuh very niiiiice amp. How much for the amp... was thinking for a tube amp but it was just way tooooo expensive.

Currently $389 but I paid more for it a year ago. It's not worth it mayne, I'll just let you know now. It's nice hardware, both for build and looks, but it doesn't actually perform any better than cheaper stuff.

I am so rich I employ the great criss angel to personally levitate them when i want to watch a movie or listen to music.

Grammar and spelling is not indicative of intelligence/knowledge.  Not having the same opinion does not always mean lack of understanding.