Microphone For Gaming With Speakers

Hello,

I'm looking for a microphone for gaming with speakers (my speakers Logitech z906), I really want to still use the surround speakers but I don't know if there is any microphone which can cancel the sound from the game and still keep my voice intact.

If possible I'd like the price would be less than 80$.

Thanks for all the helpers.

There isn’t. You can get a microphone with a cardio input, but speakers are so powerful the sound would just bounce back and still be heard.

CPU: Intel core i7-8086K Case: CORSAIR Crystal 570X RGB CPU Cooler: Corsair Hydro Series H150i PRO RGB Storage: Samsung 980 Pro - 2TB NVMe SSD PSU: EVGA 1000 GQ, 80+ GOLD 1000W, Semi Modular GPU: MSI Radeon RX 580 GAMING X 8G RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum 64GB (4 x 16GB) DDR4 3200mhz Motherboard: Asus ROG STRIX Z370-E Gaming

5 minutes ago, Jumballi said:

There isn’t. You can get a microphone with a cardio input, but speakers are so powerful the sound would just bounce back and still be heard.

What he said.

There's not really a viable option. Sure you can get a mic that has different settings (i.e Blue Yeti), but like he said the sound would just bounce off the walls etc. and end right back up in your mic. 

It sucks bc speakers are quite nice to use. I think that's why some people turn to getting a nice paid of headphones and a standalone mic (that's personally what I've done as well).

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

1 minute ago, Jerakl said:

What he said.

There's not really a viable option. Sure you can get a mic that has different settings (i.e Blue Yeti), but like he said the sound would just bounce off the walls etc. and end right back up in your mic. 

It sucks bc speakers are quite nice to use. I think that's why some people turn to getting a nice paid of headphones and a standalone mic (that's personally what I've done as well).

I forgot that there is a solution

PUSH TO TALK

CPU: Intel core i7-8086K Case: CORSAIR Crystal 570X RGB CPU Cooler: Corsair Hydro Series H150i PRO RGB Storage: Samsung 980 Pro - 2TB NVMe SSD PSU: EVGA 1000 GQ, 80+ GOLD 1000W, Semi Modular GPU: MSI Radeon RX 580 GAMING X 8G RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum 64GB (4 x 16GB) DDR4 3200mhz Motherboard: Asus ROG STRIX Z370-E Gaming

Just now, Jumballi said:

I forgot that there is a solution

PUSH TO TALK

It's more of a bandaid kinda thing. You'd still be getting feedback when you're using PTT.

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

1 minute ago, Jerakl said:

It's more of a bandaid kinda thing. You'd still be getting feedback when you're using PTT.

I mean true, but on an 80$ mic you’re getting 0 volume input control, heck on my more than OP’s budget mic, it still pics up my voice across the room facing the other direction, even in cardio mode. Plus in ptt they can’t hear your mom nag at you for being a failure of a son who hasn’t graduated from college yet and why you got fired from your job and why your brother...