trying to pair a cpu with my rx 580

so I had a i5 2500k, but due to a aio leak i now need a new cpu and motherboard. I'm trying to stay within a budget of 100 bucks. I have 16 gigs of ddr3 so I'd like to stay in that platform. I play at 1080p and have the 8 gig version of the 580. I'm in the us so I have a good used market and have no preference between amd and Intel. only things I need is usb 3 and SATA 3.

Well I guess it all depends on used pricing in your area. I would shoot for a used intel cpu and motherboard of some sort within your budget. 

2 minutes ago, Brooksie359 said:

Well I guess it all depends on used pricing in your area. I would shoot for a used intel cpu and motherboard of some sort within your budget. 

I'm looking at a 1156 motherboard from a computer recycler in my area and getting a xeon x3470 but I'm worried about the bottle neck that might bring, I'm using a phenom ii 1045t and it's kinda painful to watch 

Solely depends on the area cuz its next to impossible to find new parts of that generation, so if any guy is selling that old stuff be it i7 or i5 you can just bargain it to 100

THIS IS MY SIGNATURE

14 minutes ago, Srijan Verma said:

Solely depends on the area cuz its next to impossible to find new parts of that generation, so if any guy is selling that old stuff be it i7 or i5 you can just bargain it to 

ebay is where I would get the cpu it runs at 25 to 30 bucks I'm just worried it cant keep up with the 580