PC won't boot up, even with new components

MasterConix

Let me start off. I went through and tried to diagnose the issue myself and thought I had a pretty good idea what was wrong. Please see with the first issue and now the current issue.

FIRST ISSUE w/ specs: 

Windows 7 64 bit

Intel i7-4700k

MSI Z97 Gaming 5 LGA 1150

GeForce GTX 1070

G.Skill Ripjaws X series 16 GB DDR3 1600

Corsair RM series RM750 750W

I went to turn on my computer after moving it in my car. It did not turn on, so I opened up the case to see of anything came loose and unplugged and replugged in all power cables to the motherboard. After this the computer came on briefly. Thought it was an issue with the power supply so I unplugged everything and jump started the PSU. After I plugged the in power for the CPU and motherboard. From there the computer would come on for no more than 2 seconds and then shut itself off, then it would turn back on and shut off after about 2 seconds again. It would continue to do this, never allowing the computer to get into the bios or show any errors on the screen.

From there I started to try and diagnose the issue and thought it was the power-supply. I went to my old parts from an older computer and used a CORSAIR TX Series CMPSU-650TX 650W power supply to rule out the other PSU. Using the 650W PSU it continued to do this boot loop of turning on for 2 seconds then turning off and then turning back on. I decided that most likely it was an issue with the motherboard, as both PSU went into these boot loops. As well since I could never get he computer far enough along in powering on to get into the bios.

Decided that I need to upgrade components in the computer anyways and bought a new cpu and motherboard.

Current situation w/ NEW SPECS

Windows 7 64 bit

Intel i5-9600k

MSI MPG Z390 Gaming Plus LGA 1151

GeForce GTX 1070

Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB DDR4 2400  

Corsair RM series RM750 750W

I bought new parts and installed them. When I go to boot up the computer it turns and starts to run but turns off after about 8-10 seconds. Again it never get into the bios. However this time it does not try and boot back up after shutting off. I have gone back through and again tested with the 650W PSU. It does the exact same thing.

I'm lost and have no idea what the issue could be. Any help would be greatly appreciated!