All games crashing to desktop randomly

MainSylveon

hello everyone!

So, I've been noticing a very weird problem where all my games would crash to desktop completely randomly, like really randomly. I can play for 8 hours + without experiencing any problem, the games can crash after a few minutes, or a few or many hours... The thing is that there is no pattern. The crashes also dont bring any error, so the only way of even knowing something happened was trough the Event Viewer.

I can't sai for sure if this is recent or not, because I built this PC fairly recently, and after having a problem with it's PSU (EVGA 450BT), I kinda "got scared" to use it regularly. This changed now that I got a new PSU (Corsair CX 450), so now I'm noticing those things.

Aside for the random crahses, there is also a problem where, if i click on any button on my keyboard whyle the PC is connected to electricity, it will start. This is a BIOS setting that I tried to turn off many times now, but it keeps happening. The BIOS version is the most recent available, but I can't say for sure if this is something that started to happen after the update  I did or not.

But that's it for the problems and weirdness. No BSOD, no overheating, and everything else seens to work just fine.

Anyway, the only things I tried untill now was updating every driver I could, Update Windows and run SFC.

I would really appreciate if you guys could give me some advice in what else to try to see if I can solve this.

My Specs:

- B360M AORUS GAMING 3
- i3-8100
- HyperX 8GB RAM (2x 4GB)
- Seagate 1TB HD
- NVIDIA GTX 1660 6GB TUF
- Corsair CX 450
- Windows 10