Display shutting down suddenly but PC and GPU is still working.

I just built a new system recently. Everything is new in the system, so every driver and bios are up to date. My issue is when i'm doing regular tasks such as a couple tabs open in chrome and listening some podcast on youtube while i'm reading pdf's and doing my homework, PC suddenly freeze and then after a few seconds display is turning off and says no signal. 

GPU, CPU, PSU and case fans are spinning and PC is working when this thing occur, just display shutting down on a sudden. When I reset the image comes and the computer is running normally. Issue is very random by the way; I've been using it for two weeks and I had the first crash a week later then yesterday i had no problem and today i've got two crash. And i can't say it's time related, it can seems happen in any time. 

My observation about the issue is Gpu fan start spinning then Display turn off. While Display is turned off, i waited about 15-20 minutes (I smoked until my nerves passed :) ) then i saw there is no image and gpu fan is still running. It's tuned for start after 60 degrees Celcius, i opened my room window to chill PC and smoke by the way, it should have been around 20 degrees. So that looks suspicious to me.

Your comments are so precious for me. Thank you in advance for your interest.

Things i've already done;

- I've checked all power cables

- Cleaned all slots and pins 

- Tried with another monitor and TV

- Applied some stress test and those are the results; first image is after a 20 minutes Furmark and the second one is after a Unigine Superposition.

Furmark

Unigine

Power Draws looks sketchy to me but i really don't understand the reason. I ran these tests consecutively, I had no problems while doing the tests.

My Specs;

MOBO : Asrock Fatal1ty B450 Gaming-ITX

MEM : CORSAIR 2x8GB Vengeance LPX 3000MHz

GPU : ASUS RX580 4GB DUAL OC

CPU : Ryzen 5 2600

PSU : FSP Hydro 700W

Storage : Kingston 500GB Ssd M.2 Nvme A2000

And i'm using Windows 10 PRO 64bit.