RX 5700 Screen Flickering

I have recently acquired a Powercolor RX 5700. I have had this system for a while, and I just upgraded to a Lian Li Pc-011 dynamic, and the RX 5700. The graphics card doesn't seem to be going in all the way to the PCI slot, and I am getting pretty bad performance compared to my old 1060 in Minecraft. The screen is also randomly flickering in games, but not on the desktop. I have installed all of the graphics card drivers, and it doesn't fix it. I am using a 750 watt power supply that I purchased from Freegeek in July. Any help/advice would be greatly appreciated.

Link to my PC partpicker page:

https://pcpartpicker.com/list/8WHkL2

35 minutes ago, DevinTheGreat said:

I have recently acquired a Powercolor RX 5700. I have had this system for a while, and I just upgraded to a Lian Li Pc-011 dynamic, and the RX 5700. The graphics card doesn't seem to be going in all the way to the PCI slot, and I am getting pretty bad performance compared to my old 1060 in Minecraft. The screen is also randomly flickering in games, but not on the desktop. I have installed all of the graphics card drivers, and it doesn't fix it. I am using a 750 watt power supply that I purchased from Freegeek in July. Any help/advice would be greatly appreciated.

Link to my PC partpicker page:

https://pcpartpicker.com/list/8WHkL2

The psu in the page is a 500w corsair vs model. If thats the psu youre using i would blame the flickering on that. If you only get flickering in games, Or rather load, thats probably the psu. Regardleas you should be able to get the card to properly sit in the pci slot, obviously dont use the pc if the parts are connected only half way in.. 

1 hour ago, Iovl123 said:

The psu in the page is a 500w corsair vs model. If thats the psu youre using i would blame the flickering on that. If you only get flickering in games, Or rather load, thats probably the psu. Regardleas you should be able to get the card to properly sit in the pci slot, obviously dont use the pc if the parts are connected only half way in.. 

Right! I am actually not using that unit, I'm using a Thermaltake TR2 750w. I don't think that the power supply would be an issue with the 750 watt.

2 hours ago, DevinTheGreat said:

Right! I am actually not using that unit, I'm using a Thermaltake TR2 750w. I don't think that the power supply would be an issue with the 750 watt.

Did you uninstall the old nvidia drivers before installing the amd ones? You should take the card out and uninstall all drivers with ddu first, and check that you plug it in all the way. Also might be worth it to check the monitor cable, it might not be plugged all the way in either (i once had a power cable not connected all the way in on the monitor side, had flickering as well).