HS35 Stereo Headphones only emitting sounds on one side.

Maikiki
Go to solution Solved by Jumballi,
8 minutes ago, sud said:

So I recently got the HS35 Headphones. Upon early use of the headphones, the sounds started to only emit from one side (The left side). I decided to bring it back to the store and replace it. I showed it to the person and for some reason, the problem wasn't there. 

I tried to fiddling with the wires thinking there was something wrong it but nothing seemed to have changed. My headphones would sometimes go full left side and would stay like that. Anyone know what is going on? It's really frustrating having an inconsistent problem that's stopping me from replacing a faulty headphone.  

damaged cable or port

So I recently got the HS35 Headphones. Upon early use of the headphones, the sounds started to only emit from one side (The left side). I decided to bring it back to the store and replace it. I showed it to the person and for some reason, the problem wasn't there. 

I tried to fiddling with the wires thinking there was something wrong it but nothing seemed to have changed. My headphones would sometimes go full left side and would stay like that. Anyone know what is going on? It's really frustrating having an inconsistent problem that's stopping me from replacing a faulty headphone.  

8 minutes ago, sud said:

damaged cable or port

CPU: Intel core i7-8086K Case: CORSAIR Crystal 570X RGB CPU Cooler: Corsair Hydro Series H150i PRO RGB Storage: Samsung 980 Pro - 2TB NVMe SSD PSU: EVGA 1000 GQ, 80+ GOLD 1000W, Semi Modular GPU: MSI Radeon RX 580 GAMING X 8G RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum 64GB (4 x 16GB) DDR4 3200mhz Motherboard: Asus ROG STRIX Z370-E Gaming