New build troubles, 3900x Voltage? restart issue? please help

I just got myself a new build; Though it's probably the most trouble/problems i've had out of the builds i've done.

System:

4.thumb.PNG.a9f271ecd8da13c6cf5074e74068924e.PNG

at the moment i'm down to like 2 problems,

1. Sometimes i'll hear like an audio glitch (like some youtubers do as a joke with technical problems) and things will go choppy; I think this was caused from over heating, as it hasn't "necessarily" happened again so far, But atm my case side is off, and i had to set my power mod to power savor to lower the CPU voltage., as it was ALWAYS at 1.4 from what i saw, And it was always at 60c [AT IDLE]; But since putting it in power savor, it's peak is now .934, and a avg temp of 34c [Though the audio thing happened like once since typing this]. [edit - I was playing division 2, and all of a sudden it was chug city galore, The audio was going crazy, it was super studdery/etc; i had to close the game] however, out of the game when it had the issues, my mouse would like teleport and audio would be weird, etc (I'm bad at explaining, sorry)

Before Turning it to powersaver [The temp was avg around 60 though]before.thumb.PNG.057442cdca42b396e991f7412751937c.PNG

after Turning it to powersaver

Capture.thumb.PNG.649db6afffb8a57175a859f7de83eff3.PNG

Maybe usefull info:3.thumb.PNG.da3027e375bdfd72a2f0649a40322e8b.PNG

PROBLEM #2

Windows won't "Restart"; I click restart and it just sits there with the little restarting animation, till i *HAVE* to force it off.

Talk:

- (The ram i use is 2400, not 2666 like it says in pcpartpicker)

- The case i'm using atm is the Stryker, Tower 900 on the way.

- The case side panel was off for the ryzer master screenshots, as it was like an oven when i removed the panel (at idle)

- All drivers ARE UP TO DATE, the bios is up to date, Windows update are up to date.

- This is/was a Brand new win install (it's 2 days old now)

- I'm not using the two weird cables that came with the Wraith cooler, As i don't know what their for; And my Audio for my case is what i use, and the Wraith cable wanted that >.>

- I have a Kraken Z72 on the way, that hoping i can cancel?

The RAM is useless for this set up!

At least 3200Mhz.

CPU:i7 9700k 5047.5Mhz All Cores Mobo: MSI MPG Z390 Gaming Edge AC, RAM:Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB 3200MHz DDR4 OC 3467Mhz GPU:MSI RTX 2070 ARMOR 8GB OC Storage:Samsung SSD 970 EVO NVMe M.2 250GB, 2x SSD ADATA PRO SP900 256GB, HDD WD CB 2TB, HDD GREEN 2TB PSU: Seasonic focus plus 750w Gold Display(s): 1st: LG 27UK650-W, 4K, IPS, HDR10, 10bit(8bit + A-FRC). 2nd: Samsung 24" LED Monitor (SE390), Cooling:Fazn CPU Cooler Aero 120T Push/pull Corsair ML PRO Fans Keyboard: Corsair K95 Platinum RGB mx Rapidfire Mouse:Razer Naga Chroma  Headset: Razer Kraken 7.1 Chroma Sound: Logitech X-540 5.1 Surround Sound Speaker Case: Modded Case Inverted, 5 intake 120mm, one exhaust 120mm.

1 minute ago, Constantin said:

The RAM is useless for this set up!

At least 3200Mhz.

The ram i wanted was too expensive atm;
And unless my lower Mhz ram is the cause for the problems, it can wait.

2 minutes ago, Neko_UwU said:

All the parts You got are quite expensive!!!

And you got a 30$ RAM??? What were you thinking????

CPU:i7 9700k 5047.5Mhz All Cores Mobo: MSI MPG Z390 Gaming Edge AC, RAM:Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB 3200MHz DDR4 OC 3467Mhz GPU:MSI RTX 2070 ARMOR 8GB OC Storage:Samsung SSD 970 EVO NVMe M.2 250GB, 2x SSD ADATA PRO SP900 256GB, HDD WD CB 2TB, HDD GREEN 2TB PSU: Seasonic focus plus 750w Gold Display(s): 1st: LG 27UK650-W, 4K, IPS, HDR10, 10bit(8bit + A-FRC). 2nd: Samsung 24" LED Monitor (SE390), Cooling:Fazn CPU Cooler Aero 120T Push/pull Corsair ML PRO Fans Keyboard: Corsair K95 Platinum RGB mx Rapidfire Mouse:Razer Naga Chroma  Headset: Razer Kraken 7.1 Chroma Sound: Logitech X-540 5.1 Surround Sound Speaker Case: Modded Case Inverted, 5 intake 120mm, one exhaust 120mm.

When I first got my parts (r7 1700 and 1 8gb stick) I had this same exact issue.... now you would think i'd say it is the ram right? WRONG it was TWO things. I bought flare x 16gb 3200 mhz for like 200 bucks to try and get it working and it was better but still had the same issue. Then I switched sata cable to another port and BOOM problem gone. Meaning it could be the memory. I'd suggest looking at the mobo manual and seeing what channel it suggests to use. If it doesn't suggest anything different then switch it to another channel. I also doubt its a temp issue unless its overheating when its happening. Watch temps and see is there a spike or anything weird whenever it happens? Are you using a new audio device? speakers? headset? dac?. I would also go into the bios and set a constant voltage and freq. In my experience temps didn't really drop when I went to lower power states (this wasn't 1.4 to less then 1 tho). In short it wasn't worth it to fiddle with it clocking down as the reduction in power from IDLE at 1.xx to 1.xx doesn't matter as their both next to nothing. Conclusion any new audio devices? switch ram channel, does it happen less when its set to low power mode?, set a constant voltage and freq.

2 minutes ago, Neko_UwU said:

3 minutes ago, Ohsnaps said:

When I first got my parts (r7 1700 and 1 8gb stick) I had this same exact issue.... now you would think i'd say it is the ram right? WRONG it was TWO things. I bought flare x 16gb 3200 mhz for like 200 bucks to try and get it working and it was better but still had the same issue. Then I switched sata cable to another port and BOOM problem gone. Meaning it could be the memory. I'd suggest looking at the mobo manual and seeing what channel it suggests to use. If it doesn't suggest anything different then switch it to another channel. I also doubt its a temp issue unless its overheating when its happening. Watch temps and see is there a spike or anything weird whenever it happens? Are you using a new audio device? speakers? headset? dac?. I would also go into the bios and set a constant voltage and freq. In my experience temps didn't really drop when I went to lower power states (this wasn't 1.4 to less then 1 tho). In short it wasn't worth it to fiddle with it clocking down as the reduction in power from IDLE at 1.xx to 1.xx doesn't matter as their both next to nothing. Conclusion any new audio devices? switch ram channel, does it happen less when its set to low power mode?, set a constant voltage and freq.

hmm, I only have one drive using a Sata cable, and it's just my steam library, but i'll check the manual later;

i mean, for this comp it's all new right, since it was a fresh install 2 days ago, but i did notice "less" of the audio part, whenever i updated the drivers, so was probably a audio driver that helped, now that i think about it.

the ram channel *should* be right, as it's debug LED was on "dram" when i had it to the wrong channel, and it wouldn't let me boot (and the manual sucks for saying which slot the ram goes in)

I'm not that knowledgeable/conformable in messing with the voltage >.> i don't remember if the clocks are set to auto or 4.whatever, but if i lower the voltage those clocks might not be stable anymore right?