ASUS RT AC88U ROUTER

MadMaxRSA

Good Day All

I do hope someone can help me

I have been running Netgear routers sins for ever and I never had these problems as what I am expressing with this ASUS RT AC88U @#$%#$^%^ router 

First problem all my WIFI items in my house will disconnect from this Asus Router every 10 to 15 min for no reason and the normal massage is no internet access but all the weird items will be fine

Second problem my WIFI printer does not work with this @$#$#$% router it blocks everything of the printer I have done all asus's recommendations how to add a printer with this router still does not work as I am a South African and spending almost R5000 on a router that does not work and then these after sales support is terrible 

You can try:

1. Resetting it
  2. Unplugging it and plugging it back in.
  3. Checking the antennas to make sure they're secure

Beyond that if it's still doing this I would try isolating it from the rest of the network and see of the problem persist. If it does I'd go back to the store and have it exchanged. There's only so much troubleshooting you can do on these units before you have to admit that it's DOA.

Thx 

I do think that is the next step, its just weird if you look on forums how many people are complaining about them