Best bang for buck GPU right now?

Rxd

Yeah, simple question with simple answer, I think. I believe it's the RX 5700 but I still want to ask before I pull the trigger.

4 minutes ago, Rxd said:

Yeah, simple question with simple answer, I think. I believe it's the RX 5700 but I still want to ask before I pull the trigger.

depends on your budget, the rest of your system and what monitor you plan to use it for.

Depends on what you want to game at.

When I was going to upgrade my GPU a couple weeks ago, for the prices I could get the videocards at, the best bang for back was (kind of in order): 5700XT, 2070 Super, 5700 (non XT), 2060 Super, 2080 Super, the others

(although I didn't consider certain cards, like 1660/Super/Ti, because they didn't have the performance I was looking for).

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

@boggy77 240hz monitor and R7 3700X. Budget is up to 2k$ for components.
@minibois I think this answers your question as well. Based on your comment, I assume the answer to my post will be the 5700XT?!

7 minutes ago, Rxd said:

@boggy77 240hz monitor and R7 3700X. Budget is up to 2k$ for components.
@minibois I think this answers your question as well. Based on your comment, I assume the answer to my post will be the 5700XT?!

yeah 5700xt or 2070super. but in a 2k build, there is definitely space for a 2080 super.