How long is your thumb?

Focux

Nonsense, from the joint..

Which joint? I have a knuckle and two others, Its meant to be like that right? :lol:

My thumb is 7 cm, I hope you are doing that thing with screen sizes, and not the other thing...

It's just I've heard that has to do with the size of something else.....

MSI Z87-GD65 - GTX 760 DirectCU II - i5 4670k @4.0GHz - 16GB Corsair Vengeance @1866 MHz

I am. What phone are u using if I may?

HTC one, replying to the questions you asked to the other dude I have no problem using it, I do have to stretch a bit to reach the left top corner of the screen, but that's probably because of how I hold it, but when I change positions I don't have any problem, I'm just used to holding it the way I held my old blackberry, so yeah

MSI Z87-GD65 - GTX 760 DirectCU II - i5 4670k @4.0GHz - 16GB Corsair Vengeance @1866 MHz

HTC one, replying to the questions you asked to the other dude I have no problem using it, I do have to stretch a bit to reach the left top corner of the screen, but that's probably because of how I hold it, but when I change positions I don't have any problem, I'm just used to holding it the way I held my old blackberry, so yeah

Ahh..thanks for answering the other questions! Having said that, would it be safe to presume that you would be game for a larger screen size if you are not required to reach the top of the screen to tap an icon(for example)

Sorry for the long questions.

Ahh..thanks for answering the other questions! Having said that, would it be safe to presume that you would be game for a larger screen size if you are not required to reach the top of the screen to tap an icon(for example)

Yeah.

Sorry for the long questions.

Don't worry about that

Yeah.

Don't worry about that

Appreciate it! Any idea if you could speak on behalf of the majority of people who share the similar ideology that they would undoubtedly go for a larger screen if they could use it with one hand/not requiring to stretch or shift one's fingers to reach the top corners?

Thanks dude!

Appreciate it! Any idea if you could speak on behalf of the majority of people who share the similar ideology that they would undoubtedly go for a larger screen if they could use it with one hand/not requiring to stretch or shift one's fingers to reach the top corners?

Thanks dude!

yeah, I guess

Your welcome! :)

5 inch thumb? You must be huge.

Actually my estimate is wrong more like 3 :P counting with my thumb to measure my thumb 

I just wanted to say that, this is an important topic.

I am impelled not to squeak like a grateful and frightened mouse, but to roar...

This is suspicious... Why would a random person online need so random info that has to be accurate (thumb length, phone, height, gender)...

Wait... Do you work for the NSA?  :ph34r:

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

it's in off topic and arguably more valid than some of the stuff i see under general. 

no problems here

I was agreeing.  I like random posts.  Look at my post history.

I am impelled not to squeak like a grateful and frightened mouse, but to roar...

6.5 cm or 2.56 inches. I'm male and I use a Samsung Galaxy Ace. No problems reaching the whole screen.

I've got a Sony Xperia Z in the mail. I can let you know how that is once it arrives if you want.

6.5 cm or 2.56 inches. I'm male and I use a Samsung Galaxy Ace. No problems reaching the whole screen.

I've got a Sony Xperia Z in the mail. I can let you know how that is once it arrives if you want.

Yes, it'd help a lot. Much appreciated!

This is suspicious... Why would a random person online need so random info that has to be accurate (thumb length, phone, height, gender)...

Wait... Do you work for the NSA? :ph34r:

I am from Singapore. Do you think the NSA gives a shit about such a nation? I would think resolving your deficit being a more sensible thing to do for them. And no, I am not a sleeper agent.