•HELP PLS•. Re-placed Ram stick and pc doesnt post anymore

Go to solution Solved by Jey_Over,

Showed it to my friend turns out the motherboard doesn’t work. Replacing it would fix the issue. If you’re wondering how he figured it out I’m sorry, I have no f*cking clue.

System was running fine until I was looking at my system properties and saw my RAM reading that said: 8GB (3.79 Available). I thought that was weird since it used to say 7.4GB available, so I turned off my pc and decided to take out both Ram sticks and install them again and now my pc powers but doesn't post (yes I have read the pinned topic). Tried using only 1 ram stick on both slots with both ram sticks, still nothing. I would also like to note that after a few moments (40 seconds or so) the fans and lights stop and go for a split second as if I reset the machine, this continuously happens.  Any help would be very appreciated.

System Specs: 

Athlon X4 860k (Stock Cooler)

Radeon R9 380

Western digital 2TB

Seagate 3TB

8GB Ram (4GB Kingston 1600hz) (4GB Ballistic 2300hz)

Corsair 450 Watt

Windows 7 Starter edition 64 bit

reset the cmos. Check for instructions in the motherboard manual or take out the little battery on the motherboard for a while.

12 hours ago, Sjaakie said:

reset the cmos. Check for instructions in the motherboard manual or take out the little battery on the motherboard for a while.

Just did that, took out cmos battery for 10 minutes and cleared the cmos. Still nothing, fans work but black screen.

Sorry for the late reply.

Quick update, I just had both ram sticks checked at a friends PC, both worked fine, but then I tried his Ram on my Pc, same exact problem. I also used an air blower to blow out and clean the dust inside the case, and reattached all the power cables. Nothing new. I’d really appreciate any type of help cause I work on this PC.

• 3 weeks later...

Showed it to my friend turns out the motherboard doesn’t work. Replacing it would fix the issue. If you’re wondering how he figured it out I’m sorry, I have no f*cking clue.